Fred, George and Sirius were howling with laughter.

"Oh no he's mini James," said Mcgonagall, "Please tell me I'm retired."

"Nope," said Louis popping the p.

"It was you who made everyone full in love with Dumbledore?" Mrs Weasley glared at Remus.

"James and Sirius made me."

"Hey! It was your idea as a valentines day prank. It was better than Prongs's one, he wanted to turn all the Slytherins pink with love hearts and have them carry around cupid's bows and arrows."

"Well, you two ended up doing that the next day. "

"Soo I'm also...."

"Enough story time, Al your up," said Teddy.

The boy who could be Harry's twin stood up.

"I'm Albus Potter."

"Full name Al," James said smirking.

"Fine, just don't freak out, my father had a good reason to name me after these people in the future. My name is Albus Severus Potter."

There was uproar.

Snape went white with shook.

"Were you drunk?"

"He must been."

"What were you thinking?"

"What did you name him after slim ball Snivellus for?"

"You do realise I'm still her Black."

"And why would I care?"

"SHUT UP AND LET MY BROTHER SPEAK!"

Everyone immediately stopped now wondering how this small girl could have such a huge voice.

"Thanks Lils. Now my name is Albus I'm 13 and before I say what house I'm in you should know that there is no more pure blood rubbish or anything like that in the future. I'm in Slytherin and I play seeker."

"Are you sure you're a Potter?" asked Sirius.

"Yes I'm sure," Albus snapped "I'm proud to be a Slytherin and proud to be named after Albus Dumbledore and Severus Snape. Dad said that they're the 2 bravest people he's ever meet. Severus saved dad's life, he"s a double agent pretending to be a follower of Voldemort. All to save my dad's life. I look up to them everyday!"

There was a long silence of surprise and shock and Harry and Snape looked like they could have passed out.

Albus looked satisfied and Sirius muttered a quick "Sorry".

"Right my turn. My name is Lily Luna Potter, I'm 11 sister of these 2 idiots and I'm and in Gryffindor. I like reading and I want to play chaser like my mum next year. Anyone want to guess who our parents are?"

"Well..." said Mrs Weasley "We already know Harry's their father and I'm guessing Ginny is there mother, Lily looks just like Ginny when she was younger."

"She looks just like Lily," said Remus quietly.

Everyone who had known Lily Evans could easily see the resemblance between them.

"Correct," said James "Our parents are indeed Harry and Ginny Potter nee Weasley."

Harry and Ginny turned scarlett.

"Since when has Ginny played chaser," asked Ron.

"For your information Ron, I have been sneaking brooms since I was 8 and teaching myself how to play."

"You can't be that good then," said Ron.

"Excuse me, our mother played for the Holyhead Harpies for 5 years each time winning the Quidditch World Cup."

All the quidditch fans were in shock.

"Ginny plays in the best all girls team?!"

All the future kids nodded. And Ginny looked shocked.

"What about you dear?" asked Mrs Weasley.

"I'm Scorpius Malfoy, I'm 13 and in Slytherin. I'm best friends with Al and I play beater on the house team."

"What are you guys doing with a Malfoy?" asked Ron.

"Ron," scolded Hermione.

"Well dad you all forgive Malfoy, he changed a lot after the war and your best friends in the future," said Rose.

"What!" Ron and Harry said at the same time.

"Ron, Harry, can't you see is nothing like his father?!" Hermione scolded again.

"I know my father is a jerk now but I promise you he's so much nicer in the future."

"So that's all of us, most of us are grandchildren of Molly and Arthur but we're all particularly family since I'm married to Teddy and Scorp and Teddy are cousins," said Victoire.

"Wow!" said the Weasley twins.

"Oh my gosh Arthur, so many grandchildren!" said Molly delightedly.

"Yes, you're the best Grandma ever," said Lily.

Mrs Weasley beamed.

Hopefully the inductions are good enough and I'd really love it if you comment they really make me happy