Christmas Makeup/Outfit

Hey so yeah go ahead and kill me because I haven't uploaded in forever but here I am now!  Once school started, I got super busy with flag corps, dance, nutcracker, and a church performance.  All of this and school made literally NO extra time.  Here I am finally (and sadly) rid of all those things except for dance and school.  I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year if I do not upload by then! 

Makeup:

Eyes:
Take a silver shimmery eyeshadow with a little bit of dark green eyeshadow.  Blend the two together to make a silver-green colored eyeshadow and apply to the lid.  Take the same or matte green and apply to the outer lid, blend.  Take a light eyeshadow and fill in the inner corners of your eyes.

A liquid black eyeliner works create to create a cat eye.  Use a business card to help line your eyes.

Apply mascara and finish.

Lips:

Using a dark plum color, line your lips with a lipliner.  For an extra pop of color, apply the lipliner all over your lips.  Finish with a plum lipstick overtop.

Outfit:

Formal:

For a formal event, wear a tight green or burgundy dress.  Long sleeves, short skirt make the outfit pop.

Informal:

Jazz up the event with a tacky christmas sweater and cute holiday earring for the fun of it!

Hope you all enjoyed!  Sorry it was short!  Love you!