What an Intro. Part one

A/N Please don't judge this is my first book so it won't be that good.

Your Pov.

"GET YOUR ASS UP Y/N!!" that's what I wake up to EVERY day so I'm used to it by now.

"MUM, FINE I'M UP" I scream at the top of my lungs. while I was screaming my mind started to race it made me feel really weak. (a/n Sorry if you don't have your mum) As I was getting up I started to feel dizzy. I started to see black dots in my vision. I wanted to scream again, to cry for help but I couldn't. I was already on the floor blacked out.

Ethan's POV ( ooooh already XD)

I just finished editing for me and mark when I heard Mark yelling for me and the gang (a/n Teamiplier )

"GUYS COME HERE RIGHT NOW!!!"

'Why does Mark sound so distressed?' I questioned myself but tried to shrug it off But there was still a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. Shaking my head i got up from my desk before walking downstairs. once downstairs I saw everyone huddling around a... Body? But time is of the essence so I decided to ask Mark the big question hanging in the air.

"Hey Mark who's that?" I questioned while pointing towards the body confusion clear on my face.

" I don't know Ethan, one second I was playing with Chica on the couch, and then the next there was this person laying on the floor like they passed out or something" Mark said as he went to sit back down to continue patting Chica.

"Well we can't just leave them on the floor," Amy said while lifting her head away from the mysterious figure on the floor and looking towards Kathryn.

"I'm with Amy on this one " Me, Tyler and Kathryn agreeing with Amy's statement.

"Well ok then but I will need help carrying them to the guest bedroom" Mark sighed out before lifting his head away from the figure and looking at Tyler.

but as we were bickering I heard a tiny groan...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked the first part of the story 

Please give me some feedback 

I hope yall have a good day or night and stay safe