Part 23:- Mysterious person!!

Start from the beginning

Nandini:-" I toh doubt that accident as well!!!"

Manik:-" So do I!!  Then you actually came, we had our rough times, but apart of it you were actually here, I need to picturize you and find you in her!! After your arrival I started looking at things which I was ignoring since a year!!! I could see the difference!!!"

Nandini:-" Like what???"

Manik:-" I feel Soha is here for a reason!!!"

Nandini:-" What reason???"

Manik:-" I don't know!! But somewhere to hurt me!!"

Nandini:-" what made you think that way??"

Manik:-" Many incidents!!"

Nandini:-" What incident???"

Manik:-" You remember Ahuja's project, we went to Pune!!!"

Nandini:-" Ofcourse, we just won by one point!!"

Manik:-" Yes that one!!! The bids for it was never made official, they were never out!!! First I thght Arjun or akash must have told her, so I ignored it!!! Then Varma's recently, the bids were out in evening she in afternoon nly knew we lost by how many points, like how???"

Nandini:-" You are right!!! By how much points we lost Varma's till date no one knows in office including me!!!"

Manik:-" Exactly my point!! And moreover yesterday, the question which you had no clue about the thing I regret the most, she knew!! Ya it is Harshad, bcz I have a past with him which no one knows!!  Yes the effects of that past everyone knows, but no one except my family and Fab5 knew that Harshad was behind all this, then how does she know about mine and harshad's equation!!!"

Nandini:-" You might have told her in this dating phase in some weak moment!!"

Manik:-" No one knows Nandini, I don't speak about it ever!! What happened with me was seen by my family, but what happened what I felt, just the 4 walls know!!! (These 4 walls dailouge is imp) its impossible I would have ever told her!!!"

Nandini:-" So now what have you thght???"

Manik:-" I have something in mind, let's go back to Mumbai, then we shall plan accordingly!!!"

Nandini to lighten the mood:-" Ok!!! For now let's just gaze these stars!!! I really love them!!"

Manik:-" I talk to them, in those 6 months nly they were my companion!!! They know all my secrets!!!"

     Nandini just looks at him!!! He knows what she wanted to say, but right now he dint want to spoil the moment!!! So he diverted the topic!!

Manik:-" Acha!! You know I am the lead singer for Fab5!!! Have you ever listened to my music???"

Nandini:-" Your voice is the only thing that gives me peace manik!! Your voice is the source I am alive!!!"

      Manik gets confused at her this statement!!! She snuggles more into his arms!!! He doesn't ask further, he knows he has to wait!!! He just plants a soft kiss on her hairs and let's his lips be there for a while giving her silent assurance of he being there Always!!!