Part 23:- Mysterious person!!

Start from the beginning

    Nandini was happy, astonished, overwhelmed what not listening to all this, even she wanted all this, even she missed him, but it was he who broke the bond, so she never tried to reduce the gap between them, it wasn't her ego, she just felt he wants this, this distance gives him peace, so she never took that one step which was always lacking in their relationship!!!

Nandini:-" Manik!!!  You knew right, just a call whould have solved these issues!!!".

Manik:-" I don't know if I knew this or not!!! Ok fine somewhere my heart knew a call whould have solved these issues, but then it was pretty late nandu, I feared!!!!"

Nandini:-" Feared???" She asked being confused!!!

Manik:-" U have always topped the list of my favorite ppl, and I even know once i.e in our childhood I topped your list!!  Our bond has been special since childhood!! I feared if after these many years someone else has taken my place, I couldn't see that!!!"

Nandini:-" Noone can ever take your place manik!!!"

     Manik had a ear to ear smile at this!!! His heart wanted to hear this!!!

Manik:-" Dad's incident wasnt the first time I saw Soha!!"

    Nandini's forehand now showed confusion!!!

Manik:-" I have an habit of visiting old age home, the orphanage!!! Twice at my such visit i saw Soha there!! Though I never had a word with her, bt I was shocked seeing such a young girl in that old age home, helping bthe old ppl there!!! Immediately if someone came to my mind seeing that was u!!!"

Nandini:-" By any chance does your eyesight have a problem, like seriously it was Soha!!!"

Manik chuckled at her statement:-" After I year of dating soha, even I guestion myself the same!!!! May be it was  just a plan to gain my attention!! And you can see, she succeeded!!! From all others I knew you have always been that humble, Caring and loving one!!! I hadn't seen you for ages, 10 yrs it's a decade!!! The way Soha was behaving with those ppl in the old age home, I knew you whd have also been the same!!! I picture of urs had started to form in my heart seeing Soha that way!!! So ya I started finding you in her!!!"

Nandini:- " I don't know I should be happy you found me humble, caring and loving or sad at the fact that you were finding me in that poha!!!"

Manik:-" She can never be you!! Then that dad's incident happened, she got access to home, she helped family members in starting, that attracted me towards her nature!!! To she proposed me, she was sweet just like you, but after that she started showing her true colours!!! Are I toh dint even officially accept her proposal!!!"

Nandini:-" what the hell!!!"

Manik:-" Ya, Matlab I was finding you in her, but come on I couldn't fool myself she was not you, bloody not in even near to you, i dint want to say a yes!!! But the day she proposed me, I was going US for a meeting for a week, after I came back she had already made every one beleive that I told yes, she started acting as my girlfriend, she made us public on SNS, now of I would have rejected that time her image whd have suffered, bcz she saved dad, I dint want to spoil her image, so I just thght to go with the flow and give her a chance, I wish I had been more matured back then,I hate myself for not being vocal that time!!!"

Nandini:-" Dare you say you hate yourself!!!"

Manik:-" You know after that proposal, she drastically changed, now she never visited old age home, she dint help my family, infact she started just using the luxuries that came with malhotra surname!!! And I don't know why, I engrossed myself so much into bussiness, I couldn't see all this or you can say I let her use all that bcz she saved dad!!!"