𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡👊🏻

i couldn't handle it anymore. it was the second time bruh. i just couldn't. so i did what i had to do. i went away, yup u heard me, i left a note on my kitchen for my dad, yeah i know this might be dumb or stupid to do but i couldn't with him, with mattia, i just couldn't stand him, i just couldn't be hurt anymore. i was tired of it. so i took a break from him, from everyone and everything there.

fa- ladies and gentlemen our flight has landed, welcome to california

i smiled and got up from my seat, i grabbed my bags and walked out the plane, and yes after that while mattia shit i decided to just take a break so i booked a flight to cali and packed me shit and left..

flash back:

i got to my house and ran into my room, i slammed to door and fell to my knees crying, i couldn't believe him, he cheated and he knew it and didn't care.

i got up and wiped my tears, i looked around my room for my laptop, i knocked down shit but i finally found it, i looked up flights for california, since i really wanted to go, i saw a flight a booked it for tonight, i closed my laptop and grabbed my bag, i rummaged through my shit and packed what i needed, and btw i was still crying a little, after i packed all my shit my room look liked a complete dump, i took my bag and my phone and laptop, i put it in my bag and ran down stairs i wrote a note for my dad to see them i got into my car and drove to the airport.

i got there and parched my car, i got out and got my shit, i went into the airport and did what i had to do, i waited for my flight to get called, ofc my phone was blowing up but i didn't answer i just let it ring, my flight got called, and before u know it i was on the plane for california.

present time:

i called an uber to pick me up, i waited for about 10 mins then i got into my uber, i told him to bring me to a hotel.

we made it to the hotel, i paid him and got my bags and left the car, i took a deep breath and walked to the hotel, i checked in and made it to my room, i got there and dropped my stuff on the ground, i scanned the room and sighed i grabbed my bags and started to unpack.

i was done unpacking and laid on my bed, i started to think about everything that has happened, ugh how much i wanted to go back, i just couldn't, and y'all wondering about sam, we'll i told her ima stay at cali for a bit to cool off, so she already knows not to tell the boys and that i'm here, i was off on my thoughts till i heard a knock on my door, i got up and opened the door, i saw a man there, he was about 5'8 he had blond hair a good jawline, grey or light blue eyes and a nose piercing.

y- uh hi
??- oh fuck um sorry i came to the wrong door
y- ohh it's fine
??- oh well hey what's ur name
y- y/n, you?
c- chris, uh chris daniels
y- well nice to meet u chris
c- yeah nice to meet u too, we'll ima go i'll see u later
y- yeah okay bye

he smiled and nodded and walked away, i closed my door and walked to my bed, i sat down and looked at my phone, ofc my phone blowing up again, i rolled my eyes and got up to shower. and tbh that chris guy is kinda cute.

after i took a shower i decided to go get food, i grabbed my phone and my shoes and headed out, i got out and saw that there was a food truck like 5 mins away, so i walked there, i got to the food truck and ordered my food, i sat down and scrolled though my phone.

i got my food and was about to walk away will someone bumped into me,

??- oh fuck i'm sorry
y- no no ur good
??- hey what's ur name
y- y/n how bout urs
l- larry
y- nice to meet u larry
l- nice to meet u too but hey give me ur number maybe we can talk more yk be besties
y- yeah sure

i smiled and gave him my number, we said bye and went our ways, he looked like a cool person, i got back to the hotel and went to my room, i sat down on my bed and started to eat my food, i did and then i got a text,

bby:
babe please answer me i'm so sorry please

me:
save it mattia ion wanna hear from u ever again

bby:
please baby

me:
no don't baby me i'm not ur baby any more tell that stank ass hoe that's she's ur baby not me, so if i were u i would delete this number and never ever ever talk to me again

and with that i blocked his number, i was tired of all his bs, i there my phone and turned on the tv, i watched some tv and finally went to sleep..

TBC.....
a/n- ahaha here it is, ik not that special but at least we made some new characters😂 n e ways i'll write more tmrw i'm at my cousins house rn so i'll update tmrw ty byeee😍👊🏻