Trouble

1 week later

Trish Pov

So it turns out that uncle John is gonna be in LA another month . I was really sad because we barely get to see him now a days because he's always going to handle business in another city. Sometimes i ask my self what kind of job does he do? He never tells us I wonder if he's like Tommy from martin who says he got a job but doesn't really have one I don't know. Anyways today Taylor's boyfriend Nick is coming over, I. Can't. Stand. Him. Ever since he came around he just gives me bad vibes, and he's so needy I hate dudes like him. Always asking can she get him something,borrow money, etc. Like nigga get a JOB. And sometimes I feel like he's beating on her because everytime when he leave she always apply more make up in certain spots.....Well he's here now ugh let the bullshit began.

I go down stairs and see the boys in the living room watching TV. I open the door only to be greeted by It ,I put on a fake smile "hey trish weres taylor "he said in a angry tone "TAYLOR" I yell " she came running down stairs happy until she saw Nick that's a first. She moved me back .

"Nick I told you we were done why are you here?"

"I still want you taylor " he sounded psychotic

"No nick leave " she said trying to close the door. He got mad grabbed her about to hit her

" I wouldn't do that if I were you nigga" Chresanto said. Stepping up and the boys behind him and i'm now way in the back. I sprinted up stairs put on my jordans tied my hair up and came back down stairs.

"So leave like she said " ray said

"Nigga yall ain't gone do shit" nick said about to slap her again.

"Yea they might not but i will bitch" everyone was shocked except taylor she know what it is. I walked up behind taylor."so i suggest you let her go and leave". I say mean mugging him. He smirked and slap the taste out of her. I smirked. And bopped him in his. mouth (puched him dead in the mouth) and kept throwing blows to his face he punch me in my cheek "what you gonna do now huh bitch"

That's when I blacked out all I  saw was red I start hitting him harder than before I was about to hit him in his chest stopping his hart but Jacob grabed me.

"Let me go jacob " I yelled

"Babe you see i told you, I told you she was crazy babe she just tried to kill me"

"Get out don't ever come back to this house if you do we will shot you got it" Chres said

"Taylor " he said hoping she'll be on his side

"Go " taylor

"Ight but this isn't the last time you'll see me taylor "

"Yea yea yea " craig said slamming the door in his face

"Taylor how long has it been hitting you" I ask while breathing heavy  She stayed silent.

"Taylor!" My voice gets higher

" 3 months" she says shamefully and puts her head down

"What The hell taylor why didn't you tell me "

" He threaten me T,he said if i told anyone he would kill me" she said fiddling with her fingers.

"Taylor do you realize that if he would've kept going he could've put you in the hospital or killed you "

"I'm sorry T" she said low but looked at me this time

"I can't believe you kept this from me " I said in a yell whisper and ran upstairs

"T , T! " she yelled for me but I didn't care i just went in my room and slammed the door.

Nick pov

"Hello ,dad "

"Yes my son"??? Said

"I need your help on something" I smirked evily.

"Haha what can i help you with" he smirked evily over the phone.

Wow Trish finally talked and she got them hands to

So I'm sorry I kept you guys waiting for so long i had finals last week and i was really busy. But now I'll try to post at least two chapters a day so

Stay tuned loves !!