OMGGG

I havent dont an actual update in a while. So here it is. Someone commented on it and I opend it up to see the storie and I remeberd I had totally forgot about it! Wont happen again!

************************************
Nightmares pov*

ERROR GET YOU A** BACK HERE. but it was to late. The glitchy basterd was already gone. I looked down to examine the how mutch water he dumped on me and.... well... there was an absence of a verry familiar detail. My tentacles. "IM GONNA KILL THAT BASTERD"
Suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder, in the moment I slap it away and turn to look at who it was. It was killer. Just my luck. He was there holding his hand looking at me with a mix of shock and hurt. Sometimes I forget that this cold blooded murderer gets hurt so easily. Instinctively I hug him and rub circles in his back saying sorry over and over again.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Killers pov*

Nightmare was apologizing and hugging me. I couldent help but giggle at how small he was compared to me! It was adorible!
" what's so funny?" "You! Your so adorable!"
Am not!"  "Hugs* nighty your so small. And cuteeeeee"
*huff puff* (it's so cuteeeeeee) can I cuddle you??!!"
"Fine..."  yayyyy! *I instantly hug him internally screaming at how cute he is. His cheeks are even puffed up like a chipmunk and hes blushing!*

{I am so sorry that it has taken so long to update. Heres a short chapter! I was gonna make it longer but I've made you guys wait long enuff so I'm gonna split it into 2 parts. I promise I wont take this long to update Again unless something REALY important comes up! Any ways hope you enjoyed!  Also THANKS SOO MUTCH FOR OVER 7KKKK}