i promised so here we go

{ i promised that next chapter would be in nightmares pov so here we go! Again thx for reading! Oh and one more thing. When nightmares talking it will look like  this. When hes thinking it will look like this. Got it? Ok good. On with the storie!!  Also so sorry I waited till like 10 to update}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nightmares pov○

I held killer in my arms. He was indeed adorable, I was nuzzling the top of his head in an attempt to calm him down, he seemed to relax in my arms, it was the cutest thing I had ever seen. Most people think that because I am the king of negativity, I cant feel things like love or happiness. But I can feel them just like dream can feel sad. When I had read killers diary. I wanted to test and see if what I read was true. And by the looks of it, its beyond true. I was snapped out of my thoughts as I heard killer say in a quiet voice " b-boss"
" yes? "
"Does this mean.."
" I like ya to kills "
" s-so are w-we"
" together? "
" y-yeah"
" yeah. "

I took killer to my room and set him down on the bed and sat next to him pulling him closer till he was practically on my lap., I then raped my arms around him. He dident resist any of this. In fact he did the opposite, he melted into my arms and relaxed almost instantly. Damn. I realy am in love with him huh..

************************************
Killers pov○

It was like a dream come true! Not only had boss said that he liked me back but he aloud me in his room! And here I am cuddling him! This has to be a dream right? I mean this seems to good to be true. Just yesterday he was slapping me over breaking the microwave and now I'm sitting in his lap. In his room. Cuddling up to him. HOLY SHIT IM CUDDLING MY BOSS. DAMN IT ATHUR WHY DID YOU MAKE ME WAIT SO LONG FOR ME TO REALIZE THIS ( hey the forth wall is fragile!)
I was a blushing mess. I've had a crush on him for two years. But you probibly know that by now..(hey! Stop breaking the forth wall! It's already broken!)

================================
Welp do to somebody reapidtly breaking the forth wall. *cough cough* killer. I have been forced to stop and fix it. Update by monday! Bye! Hope you enjoyed! And please tell killer to stop breaking the forth wall in the comments so the chapters can continue withought me needing to make repairs! Any way have a good night/day! Bye!!