*Chapter 10: The Kiss♡*

Dabi's POV

"W-what...?" I stuttered, I was confused, we weren't the "cute" couple, we just really like each other, but I never expected anyone to kiss me... I felt my face heat up. I just stood there, for a few seconds and, I just didn't know what to do... Sure, getting kissed from a hot guy is great, but my lips weren't very chapped, neither was I even good at it.

Hawks stared at me, until he, just walked off, I was scared, was he pissed...? I wanted to chase after him, and hugged him as tight as I can... So I did, I didn't just stand there, and cry like a dramatic person, their the boring ones. (I cry like this, (ಥ͜ʖಥ), yeah, I'm a very ugly Cryer ;-;)

I chased after him, he wasn't that far away, and I just hugged him as tight as I could.

Hawks POV

I felt someone grab me, I was just ready for attack when I saw the black hair, I didn't expect dabi to chase me after I just, walked off. I stood there, awkwardly, I didn't want to make him feel like he's alone, but only from his arms were warm (?)

He soon released, or pulled away from the hug, and stared at me in the eyes, and it was his turn to say the same thing, "Can I kiss you...?" I stood there, he walked over to me, pulled my head down to look at me, and just kissed me. There wasn't any warning, it was just straight forward. I just held onto his waist, he put his arms around my neck, and we both closed our eyes.

Sorry for the short story! Thank you so much for more than 400!!! For a special, I will write a one shot after this, so maybe see you tomorrow, ❤❤. Anyway, have a nice day, and stay healthy~❤❤

-LazyMeSloth or No Name.
-Words: 323 words.