chapter One

Mortal Kombat forever

Mortal Kombat was made and created by

Developer(s)Midway Games Avalanche Software Eurocom Just Games Interactive Midway Studios Los Angeles Other Ocean Interactive Point of View, Inc. NetherRealm StudiosPublisher(s)Midway Games Williams Entertainment Warner Bros. Interactive EntertainmentCreator(s)Ed Boon John Tobias

This is fan fiction and free for all to read no copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 1

Liu Kang was training in earth realm near the temple of light going through his usual martial arts patterns when suddenly a portal opens nearby and takes him completely off guard.

He stops and looks at the portal to see who might come out of it.

And suddenly lord Raiden comes out of it the portal closes behind him and he looks close to death he falls to the ground.

Liu Kang runs to his side and says

"Lord raiden! What's happened to you?"

"I am from the future liu earth realm has been destroyed all the protectors of earth realm are all dead and now out world is coming to take over earth realm in the past your present only you can save earth realm before it's to late....."

Raiden draws his last breath and dies.

"No lord Raiden!"

With raiden truey dead Liu knew he needed help he started shouting.

"Raiden! Raiden!"

Suddenly the sky grows black thunder cloud's start to gather together very quickly and lighting hits the ground a great big blast of lighting bolt hits the ground close to liu.

And Raiden appears current Raiden he walks slowly towards Liu and says.

"What's the meaning of this!"

His eyes glow with blue electricity and continues to say

"Commanding a god is forbidden!"

As he gets close liu says

"It's important look over here raiden"

When raiden sees his future self laying on the ground dead Raiden wanted to know more.

"What happened liu?"

Liu explains everything and after the update Raiden bends over close to his future self touchs his counterparts face and suddenly he gets a vision of the future of the earth being destroyed by out world and with them having the power of time travel he knew earth realm was now in great danger.

After the vision was over he gets up and says to liu.

"By the elder gods am sorry liu your right earth realm is in great danger I must inform the elder gods at once we must have a tournament mortal Kombat needs to begin again"

And with that raiden disappears in a blast of lightning and liu Kang runs off to gather together the world's best fighters!

End of chapter 1