Chapter 14

Krystal's POV

"Aish, leave me alone, will you?" I asked him not so politely. He just ignored me. Seriously? This squishy guy is a pain in the ass! "I'll never leave you, Krystal." he said. I blushed. That was so wrong in so many levels! I, Krystal Jung, have no right to blush because of this owl!

"Yah!! Do you want to die, D.O?!" I yelled at him. "Yah! Nobody can call me my screen name in person, you know!" he  said. I just rolled my eyes. Then he started asking those annoying questions of his, again. "Why do ladies love me, Krystal?" he asked. "I don't know, ask them, not me." I said.

"But it would be embarassing to ask them."

"So how would I know?!"

"You're Krystal Jung."

"And?!"

"And Krystal is beautiful name. Because you shine like a crystal."

I blushed at his statement. Ok, I'm flattered. I don't like Kyungsoo, ok?

"M-my name is Soojung. Why would you say that? I have a boyfriend too."

"Your English name is Krystal. N-A-M-E. Technically a name. And, so what if I threw a few compliments to a taken girl? I'm not stealing her anyway."

I huffed at his explanation. His voice seemed to get quieter when he was talking about me being taken. Oh well, why would I care? This is the annoying as ever D.O anyway. For the whole walk to school, D.O was quiet. Thank goodness, I couldn't take anymore of those questions!

As soon as I came in the school, I headed to my friends, Luna, Victoria, Amber and Sulli. "Good morning!" I greeted. They all looked at me, and with weird expressions. "Um.... Krystal......" Luna  stuttered. "We.... uh...." They all stated. I sighed. "I know... Chen oppa is celebrating his best lady friend's birthday." I said sadly. They all looked at me, surprised. "How'd you know?" they asked. "Oppa texted me this morning." I said. They nodded their heads.

"But.... Krystal.." Sulli said. I looked at her. "Don't you think it's suspicious?" Sulli asked. I raised an eyebrow.

"Sulli, she and Chen oppa are just friends. Why would Chen oppa talk to her in front of me if he was cheating on  me with her?"

"No, but.. really it's suspicious. Chen oppa smiles a LOT when he's with her. In fact, he smiles with her more than with you. They spend way too much time together, they are soooo comfortable with skinship more than you and Chen oppa, and that girl oppa hangs out with? She's a brat. I can feel it. The way she rolls her eyes when you and Chen spend time together, that is totally bratty."

"N-no... They are just friends.... really."

"Just you see, you'll believe me." Sulli stated. "Aish, look at what you did, Sulli. You scared Krystal." Amber told Sulli. "But it is really suspicious! He could be cheating on her!" Sulli whined. "Speaking of cheating, who did you walk with today, Krystal?" Luna asked me. "Yeah, who did you walk with?" Victoria asked. "What do you mean by 'speaking of cheating'?! Are you trying to say I'm cheating on oppa?!" I yelled. Everybody looked at me. Whoops. "Um, excuse us..." Amber said and pulled us to an empty hallway. "Don't shout that out! We just want to know who you walked with!" Amber said. I huffed, remembering that I walked with Kyungsoo.

"You all won't like this."

"Why?"

"On my way to school.... I.... bumped into diejejgeua"

"Oi! Don't mumble the rest!"

"I bumped into Kyungsoo....

"WHAT?!"

"I know, I know! He sticked to me when we were walking!"

"What did you guys talk about?"

"He said random things and I answered them but, thankfully, he was quiet for the rest of the trip." I said and inhaled. They all sighed in relief. "Good, you weren't cheating!" Luna said. "PLEASE, just get off the cheating subject." I said. Ok, so my best friends doubt me.

What a bunch of good friends.

------------------------------

I am sooo doneeeeeeee.

i need chocolate.