Chapter 19

My friend is going through a crisis oh jeezus. How should I help her senpais??

•~~•

Chen's POV

Oh... My... God....

My marshmallows expired!! Look at this, I told my mom to buy this on Wednesday! It expired! What was I doing on Wednesday anyway?

Oh right.... I went on a date with Krystal.

And.. I did something with Haru apparently.

Want to know what I did?

Here's the story....

*FLASHBACK*

Me and Haru stayed frozen, like time just stopped between us. That was so cheesy. Anyway, Haruki instantly pushed me away. The spaceship stopped moving. "Captain, it was a success." The movie sounded in front of us. Me and Haru just stared at each other for ages. Haru instantly jumped up and ran out of the spaceship. "Haru!" I called after her.

Oh jeezus, how fast can this yeoja run? She's like, a human zebra! Plus Haru isn't even that tall in fact she and I are the same height! Her legs aren't long! I stopped running to catch my breath. Ok, back to chasing after her.

Wait.

Where did Haru go.

Did she...

Did I....

DID I LOSE TRACK OF HER?!

Oh god, I can't find her ANYWHERE! I lost her! My eyebrows furrowed. That yeoja, really....

"Oppa!" A voice sounded. I looked back to see Krystal with a worried look, and also that D.O guy, apparently he's an actor. "Where did you go?! I was worried sick!" Krystal exclaimed. "Yeah, she nearly even got raped without you, Kim Jongdae." D.O said.

I took a step back in surprise. I don't even know why I'm shocked, either its because Krystal was in danger because of me or because the famous D.O who appeared in "To The Beautiful You," just called me by my real name.

"Sh-she almost did? Wae?!" I asked. Although I could care less about Krystal, I don't take things like this in a joking way. "Oppa, there's nothing to worry about, Kyungsoo saved me." Krystal said. I turned my head to her. "It doesn't matter if D.O saved you! You were in real big trouble, if D.O wasn't there you could have been-" I got cut off as D.O punched me in the face. All the people started looking at us. "Don't yell at Soojung just like that! This is your fault, you freaking abandoned Soojung! I thought you were supposed to be her boyfriend but you ditched her!" Kyungsoo screamed, enraged. I touched my cheek and growled. It hurt! This guy is pretty strong for having a narrow shoulder! "What the heck?! I saw something important so I had to chase after it, and I'm not even dating Krystal! I'm just courting her!" I yelled back and tried to punch Kyungsoo, but he dodged. "Chen oppa and Kyungsoo! Please stop fighting!" Krystal said and separated the both of us. "No! This guy started it!" I said and tried to punch Kyungsoo again.

BAM

"OW!" that was the last thing Krystal said as she fell on the ground. My eyes widened, I just punched a girl! I was just trying to punch Kyungsoo but she came in the way! "Soojung!" D.O called out. But Krystal just laid there. A sound of an ambulance started coming. Because, I kinda chased Haru until I reached the exit of the park.

"Oh my god, did he just punch a girl?"

"Wow, the stuff boys do nowadays."

"He's innocent I think, he seems to feel bad."

"He has small fists, how could that girl be dead? Showoffs."

Annoying remarks started coming at me. I gritted my teeth and balled my hands into fists. The doctors instantly brought Krystal into the ambulance. D.O looked back at me, and clicked his tounge.

"From now on, you shall stay away from Krystal." He remarked and got into the ambulance too.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Oh god.... How can I come to school tomorrow? Someone has probably spread rumors already... And by someone I mean the evil Do Kyungsoo. Or as I like to call, SatanSoo.

Aish... I need a break. Haru is probably going to avoid me because of the kiss, and everyone else I know probably hates me. Who could I talk to?

I scrolled through my contacts to find someone.

"Haruki-chan"

Nope, as I said, the kiss.

"Jung Krystal"

She probably hates me as of now.

"Umma"

Ok she probably wouldn't take me punching a girl very lightly.

"Appa"

He wouldn't take it lightly too.

"Beagle #3 Baekhyun"

Aish, our third beagle..... I cannot talk to him, he'll nag me about his crush Taeyeon, as Chanyeol said that's what he always does when they call each other.

"Beagle #2 Chanyeol"

Chanyeol would do the same thing as Baek, except instead of Taeyeon he would nag me about Sandara.

"President $uho"

Yes I have Joonmyeon's number, it's because he gave it to me himself, ok? Plus it would be awkward to talk to him.

5 minutes later

Aish! This is annoying! All my contacts are useless! I threw my phone to the couch. Sigh.... Maybe I should just go to that maid cafe..

"Konnichiwa! Master-sama!" The maids greeted me as I went in. There are quite a lot of people here though. Like, most of them occupied the tables with 4 chairs. I just sat down on the table with 1 chair. "Konnichiwa, master-sama, may I take your order?" A maid said, mixing Korean and Japanese. "I just want 1 piece of this chocolate cake." I said and pointed to one cake on the menu. "Hai." The maid said and wrote it down. Suddenly, she stared at me. I looked at her confusingly. "What?" I asked. "Oh. Sorry," the maid said and laughed "I was just wondering if you knew who Park Haruki is?" She asked and smiled. I raised an eyebrow. "Of course I know her, we have been friends since we were children." I said. The maid laughed again. "So I'm guessing that you must be Chen, right?" She asked. I looked at her, surprised. "How.... Do you know me?" I asked. She smiled. "My name is Kirisaki Yui, and I met Haruki before, we text a lot and she tells me a lot about you." She said. I stared at her blankly. "So... How do you know how I look like?" I asked another question. "She sent me a selfie of the two of you. You two seem to be very close." She said. I laughed. "Yes we are..." I said. "But Haruki said that something happened between the two of you, what happened, exactly?" She asked in curiousity. I coughed awkwardly. "My order, please?" I asked. "Oh!" She said and walked to the counter. Aish, why must this kiss be brought up? I still have to think about it....

Why did we even kiss in the first place?!

Oh right, it's because of the spaceship.

•~~•

I think I wrote a long ass chapter again.

Yeyyy.