Side Story: Krissica 3

Mm-hm. I want to finish this side story fast.

I have no idea what to rhyme with fast.

Past?

The fast is in the past.

I like that.

The fart is in the past.

Wait what.

•~~•

Jessica's POV

I stuck my head in the classroom. Oh cmon, really? There are only 5 students here and they ain't talking about poop.

Oh and poop is a nicer word for shit in my dictionary.

The teacher isn't here yet, and neither is Kris.

Wait why would I want to be curious if Kris is here?

Aish, get a grip Sica! I placed my bag beside my seat and sat down. No point in standing near the doorway waiting for the teacher anyway. Besides, it's only 6:30 in the morning. Krystal is still in the house, sleeping because I went to school first. My phone started buzzing in my pocket.

"Unnie! Why did you go to school without me?! Aish, now I have to run to school because mom and dad already drove you to school and went to work!"

That was from Krystal by the way. I snickered. I actually set her alarm to 7:30 and changed her phone's time. Now it's advanced. That was perfect though.

"Jessica!" Somebody called to me. I looked to the door to see Tiffany smiling at me. I smiled as well and waved casually. "You will not believe this!" Tiffany said as she sat in Kris' seat. "What? What?" I asked excitedly. "I got a boyfriend!" Tiffany yelled. The whole class gasped. Even me.

"Who is it?"

"Oh god what if it's Chanyeol?! I would panic!"

"Relax Dara Chanyeol has you already."

"Maybe it's some British man for all I care."

"Her boyfriend could be Harry Styles and nobody here would give a fuck."

"I think she is dating Joon oppa."

"Why do you think that?"

"Because.... Joon oppa can speak English?"

"Yup. Nobody gave a single fuck."

The class started to bicker about who she is dating. Then Tiffany cleared her throat and the class looked at her.

"Now now. I am not dating Harry Styles, Joon oppa, Chanyeol or Bob. I am dating..... Nickhun!" Tiffany announced happily. The class stayed quiet for a while, but then they started celebrating.

"Yey! She is dating someone we don't even know!"

"I'm just happy she isn't dating Chanyeol!"

"Bob was a better choice than that Nickhun dude."

"Shut up Eun Ji, you don't even know who Nickhun is."

The class started bickering again. I sighed. So what if Tiffany dates another guy from another school? Not that much of a big deal is it?

Kris' POV

I yawned as I walked to school. My alarm clock woke me up in 6:35 and yeah. I had to get up despite it was against my will. And now here I am, walking to school for some exercise.

I grabbed the doorknob to the classroom and what surprised me was that everyone was crowding around something.

"Oh my god, that's him?!"