Chapter 2

Meanwhile, in the ghoulie's secret layer the rest of the serpents, Sweet Pea, Fangs, and Jughead were chained in a basement. 

"What are we gonna do Jug?" Sweet Pea said. 

"I don't know I'm thinking" Jug replied.

Just then Malachai and Penny walked in, the leaders of the ghoulies. Penny walked over to Jughead and said, "All you have to do is sign this contract saying that the southside is ours. That's all you need to do". 

Jug laughed, "Why would I do that Peabody?"

 Malachai walked over and took out a small flip knife. 

"Torture me all you like, I'm not signing that" Jug replied. 

"Oh I know from last time you would rather die than help the ghoulies, but this knife isn't for you" Malachai sneered. 

Jug gulped, and responded, "Then who?"

Penny cackled "We hear now that ponytail is serpent queen like I said to you before Jughead. All snakes have a soft underbelly". 

Jug struggled against his chains, so did Fangs and Sweet Pea. "I swear if you go near her I'll-",

"You'll what? You're powerless down here" Penny said as she walked away. Malachai stood up and said, "Just you wait, I've been waiting forever to get my hands on that blonde", and walked away, leaving a yelling Jughead. 

"MALACHI DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE GO NEAR HER!". Jug yelled

Now that the boys were alone, they needed to think of a plan before it was too late.