𝑻𝒐 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝑩𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 :: 34

Start from the beginning

"Just thinking like I always do," he dismissed and shook his head softly, walking to the car to grab another box. Jungkook followed behind him, reaching for his own.

"Thinking about what, baby?" he asked curiously and Jimin just broke into a small smile.

"It just amazes me how drastically things have changed. Like...wow. I have no words," Jimin chuckled and Jungkook smiled.

"...You have your own place now and starting tomorrow is our first day of University. But I think the biggest change is that I'm actually gay," he said quietly and Jungkook curled his lips in for a moment, placing the box in his hands on the sidewalk. He did the same for Jimin and pulled him in by his waist.

"People are gonna see us!" Jimin squeaked with parted lips and tinged cheeks. Jungkook sniffed.

"You're perfect," the brunette said suddenly, brushing some of Jimin's hair behind his ear and suddenly the smaller boy was frozen.

"I'm far from," he argued sadly and Jungkook frowned. "I still have a lot of stuff I need to sort out. And with my dad going out with that stupid girl...he still wants me to visit him, y'know? But after all he's put my mother through, I don't think I can," Jimin lamented as he looked to his left, finding his mother talking with a neighbor.

"Hey," Jungkook started and placed his palm on Jimin's cheek, encouraging his boyfriend to look him in the eyes. "He hurt you too, baby. You don't have to visit him if you don't want to. You don't owe him anything, yeah?" he soothed and the black haired boy sucked his bottom lip in, nodding softly.

"It's just...you've visited your dad and I feel like I need to do the same thing," Jimin pointed out and a light sigh parted Jungkook's lips.

"The only reason I've visited my dad is because he hasn't been in the right headspace, love. And trust me, I don't forgive him for anything he's done, especially putting his hand on you. But he's been a danger to himself and I don't want him to do what I almost did," Jungkook explained and despite how strong the brunette always tried to be, nothing could hide the solemn look in his eyes.

Jimin's full lips downturned as the memories came resurfacing. Chewing on his lower lip and then placing his hand on top of Jungkook's, he looked up at him reverently.

"You're such a good son," the black haired boy said and Jungkook chuckled, shaking his head in rebute.

"I'm just doing what I hope is right. Don't pressure yourself, baby. Talk to him when you're ready, okay?" Jungkook smiled and Jimin nodded his head.

They both grabbed their boxes and made their way back into the house. Soon after Miss Park joined them both once again with the remainder of their things and they began to unpack. It was a slow process, and evidently not every box had been open; but a good portion were. Obviously they didn't grab anything from their old home but grandpa Park gave them a couple of things and they did some shopping for the essentials to tide them over until things got sorted out further.

It helped that basically all of their neighbors gave them house warming gifts and so for the most part their fridge and counters were covered and filled with sweets and savories.

"I'm tired," Jungkook panted as he landed himself against the sofa, Jimin not taking a second of hesitation and landing right on top of him, causing the brunette to groan out in pain.

"Your son is so clingy," Jungkook told Miss Park who stood in the entryway with a proud smile on her lips.

Jimin grumbled incoherently, trying to crawl out of Jungkook's lap as soon as those words had left his lips. But the brunette wrapped his arms around Jimin's stomach, pulling his back into his chest. He rested his chin on your shoulder.