Ch. I The Start of It All

Prologue

Elizabeth Stuart found her passion of music at the young age of six, she was born in 2000 (just a little side note for you guys). Her parents, Jeremy and Daisy Stuart, often witnessed their daughter singing and dancing along with any song she has heard and really liked. And boy were they proud of her.

Her first time performing in front of her 8th grade class was like a dream come true for Elizabeth. She fell in love with the perfect mix of excitement and that nervous feeling that came with presenting a performance for a crowd.

    What the class didn't know was she wrote the song she performed. There were slight rap parts where she would waltz around the stage like she owned the place, but for the vocal parts she would use contemporary dance moves to enhance her song to its maximum capacity. The students and teachers were in a trance by how well she told the story she wanted the world to hear.

    Her outfit only made it better, as it was a flowing, white blouse matched with a faux leather jacket, a pair of washed out holey jeans, and a pair of black vans.

    Elizabeth had a group of friends who encouraged her to do the performance. Sam Matthews, a boy with good looks and a charming personality, and a crush on Elizabeth, believed wholeheartedly that she would succeed, mostly because of his crush on her. Ruby and Jenny Brown, the twins, Elizabeth's best friends, have heard her sing so passionately since they were ten. All three of them believed in Elizabeth with all their hearts. And after Elizabeth performed, they were ecstatic.

    Eventually after her performance the whole student body and faculty tried several times to get Elizabeth to tryout on AGT or even The Voice. They never got through to her though because she would always say, "I want to tryout, but I don't have the time to."

_____

    In her senior year, Elizabeth finally had the time to tryout on America's Got Talent. And boy the nerves were hitting her hard. Even if she was nervous there was also that perfect blend of excitement coursing through her veins. She loved that feeling. That got her through the stage fright. Along with her best friends of course.

    As she got signed in she noticed some people were looking at her. Probably for her height. Being 5'1, 155cm, was very difficult for the eighteen year old. Though it probably didn't help that she was sporting a pair of BTS socks, and an oversized Love Yourself t-shirt from the band matched with her high-waisted jean shorts.

She was very much a fan of the Korean pop band, known as BTS. Though for the short time since 2016, the Wings era. No matter what anyone else thought, she remained passionate about all sorts of music. Yes she fell for their good looks, but she couldn't get over the fact that they started with so little, only to grow in greatness, they didn't let the fame control their kindness and humble nature. Which is precisely why she doesn't have a bias. She loves all of them equally for their attributes were all different and filled with love.

In her hand, Elizabeth held an outfit that consisted of holey black stretchy jeans, a purple halter top with the word 'Believe' written in white text, and a pair of black vans. Elizabeth also had a faux leather jacket for the outfit just in case she would choose to wear it.

After signing in for her audition, Elizabeth entered the waiting area. Simultaneously ignoring the ignorant and judgmental stares from the onlookers. Not having a care in the world that several of them were looking at her attire of BTS merch. Those people didn't matter anyway, she just had to find her seating arrangement in the Big room of awaiting contestants.

Finally it was time for her to perform. The stage crew getting Elizabeth ready to shine asked her what made her decide to audition. Her reply, "I finally had the time to try. My friends, and the whole school, encouraged me to tryout. It makes me excited that they support me." Their response was along the lines of encouragement for Elizabeth and her accomplishments so far.