"And would you like to enlighten everyone where I was last night, or should I say where you were seeing as I was in my own bed?" He raised an eyebrow and she just kissed her teeth. "I didn't think so."

"Come and say hi," she said with a smile. "They wanna see you." He scrunched his face up and shook his head causing her to laugh. "Please Aubrey, stop being rude." She pouted knowing it was the one way that she would get what she wanted. He let out an exaggerated sigh and her pout turned into a smile knowing she'd won him over once again.

He walked over the laptop screen and just looked at it, leaning in to read some of the comments that were now appearing. "Stand up properly so we can admire the view," he read with a chuckle causing nicki to furrow her brows, only now remembering that he was topless for all of her fans to see.

"Who said that?" She asked, but he was too busy giving into their wants and flexing for her fans. She moved the laptop before glaring at him.

"Gotta give them what they want right?" He said with a chuckle, but she was not impressed.

"Go and put a top on," she said with a frown and he just gave a simple 'no' before returning to the kitchen to continue with their meal. "Which one of you was it because we're gonna have beef. You know what I can probably guess who it was," she said before focussing on another question. "Why didn't you tell us," she repeated aloud before smiling. "Because not everything needs to be shared; I learnt that in my last two serious relationships. And I decided to take a different approach with this one." She paused momentarily before continuing. "That and Aubrey is very big on detaining information from the public,"

"Don't lie to them," he called out from the kitchen.

"And as you can see, his ears aren't big for no reason, pauz, Before any of you take that and run with it," she said with a smirk. She focussed on reading the comments as they came through and couldn't help but laugh as his name appeared on the screen.

'Keep dissing me and you're on the first flight back to New York. Commercial too' - Drizzy Drake

"You see how he treats me guys," she said through her laughter. "And they say romance is dead huh."

'Make sure you tell 'em you got me being a houseboy in my own home too' - Drizzy Drake.

"Oh please you lost a bet and promised you'd cook for me as a result of that. Anyway guys, I know you're all waiting on the new album and I've got one coming for you round the corner, but how would you feel about a joint album?" she asked them and took a sip of her bottled water as she watched the responses come through. "I mean I obviously can't say who I'm working with yet but I might have one up my sleeve for you. I can't make any promises yet though," she explained to them and just took in their reactions. "It would be a majority rap album but me and the other artist are definitely trying to get a mix of different sounds in there too. And I know how you guys are about getting solo music from me and there will definitely be a few solo songs on the album too, not to mention that my solo album is still in the works alongside it,"

She read through the responses as they came through and laughed at the accuracy of their guesses of who she would be working with. It wasn't that she couldn't tell them but more so she didn't want to ruin the surprises that came with the reveal so she was content in keeping it on the low for now.

"I don't know what bae is making me, he won't tell me," she said knowing it would get his attention again which is exactly what she wanted. She watched at the entrance to the living room for a moment with a smirk and chuckled when he walked in now wearing a t-shirt.

"Did I or did I not ask you what you wanted me to make you?" he asked and just watched as she laughed. He walked over to her and took a seat next to her before taking the laptop into his hands. "See when she's bored she finds joy in getting on my nerves guys, so since she's so bored she can make her own dinner and we can all have a conversation. What questions do you have for me?" he asked them and watched the questions start filing in.