Chapter 80: go Back With Me

Magsimula sa umpisa

Feeling the closeness of the people behind him, Su Ran became tense.

A little flustered in my heart.

Opening his mouth, before waiting for Su Ran to say anything, he heard Lu Shao's voice sounded.

"Xiao Ran." This was even more tense than the previous promise.

However, before waiting for Mr. Lu to say something or make something, at this moment, he was interrupted by an untimely knock at the door.

The moment he heard the knock on the door, Lu Shao's expression was obviously frozen, and there was a flash of irritation and irritability in his eyes the next second.

Su Ran didn't think so much.

Upon hearing the knock, Su Ran suddenly recovered from the inexplicable tension just now.

"I'll take a look." Su Ran said, wiped his hands after taking off the towel, ready to go out to open the door.

After all, they are old-fashioned residential areas, and they have been living upstairs and downstairs for more than ten years. Occasionally, some people come to their homes to walk in and talk about maintenance and warranty.

Looking at Su Ran's pretending to be calm, but more like a sigh of relief, Lu Shao's mouth slightly narrowed, a flash of helplessness flashed under his eyes, but still stepped back and gave way to Su Ran.

"Which one?" Su Ran asked across the door.

"Xiao Su, it's me."

Grandma Dabao?

Listening to the sound, Su Ran raised her eyebrows and opened the door. Grandma Dabao looked at the door with a smile on her face and took two oranges in her hand.

"Where's your family eating?" Grandma Dabao asked, smelling the scent of vegetables still scattered in the room.

"Yeah, just finished eating." Su Ran nodded and said a few words, "Did Granny Dabao have eaten?"

"Eat, our family eats early. This is not a big treasure. Her auntie brought some oranges to her house two days ago. It's so sweet. I took two for your family to taste." Grandma Dabao said with a smile, His eyes were peeping into the room inquiringly several times.

Grandma Dabao looked at this series of eyes.

"What's wrong?" Su Ran asked.

"Oh, nothing." Su Ran asked, Grandma Dabao said a moment, and smiled awkwardly.

Where did she come to give the oranges? But she just heard Li Yan 's big mouth saying that Su Ran had a man at home, and she said it was Su Ran 's husband and Su Han 's father. She could n't help but wonder. Is it?

Finally, Grandma Dabao's eyeballs turned several times, and she lowered her head before seeing a pair of men's shoes on the shoe rack near Su Ran's door.

Grandma Dabao's eyes lit up.

This shoe looks absolutely impossible to be Su Han's.

"Ah, there are guests at home?" Granny Dabao asked loudly.

"Well, it's Su Han's father." Su Ran replied with a smile, and couldn't hide anything.

However, listening to Su Ran's words, Grandma Dabao couldn't help whispering in her heart.

"Really Su Han's father?" Granny Dabao asked, lowering her voice.

How was Su Han born at the beginning? The old residents in their building were very clear about it. It was said that Su Han's father had emerged so many years later, how could she not believe it.