"What are you doing?" Y/N asked. "I am sorry... I... I don't... I mean...." Soobin struggled to speak as he didn't know what to say. His face was red as he blushed.

"Uhm... will you excuse me?" Beomgyu coughed as he walked toward the two. Soobin covered his face and Y/N wiped her tears. "Is there anything wrong?" Y/N asked.

"I want to join you two." Beomgyu said. "What do you mean?" Y/N asked. "I know you both are looking for Mr. X. I don't care why you are trying to find him but I want to catch him myself. I don't want to see more of my friends die because of him......" Beomgyu said as tears started to slid down his face.

"What about Chaerin?" Y/N asked. "She won't join, I won't allow her, it's too dangerous." Beomgyu said.

Y/N clapped her hands and smiled. "Let's go then!" Y/N said as she rose her hand. "Where?" Both of the boys asked. "Are you stupid or what? To my room of course!" Y/N said. She walked to the dorms and the boys followed her.

"Are you really joining this stupid quest?" Chaerin asked as she stood up. "I can't just stand still." Beomgyu said. "You..." Chaerin only cried and walked out of the room.

Y/N was about to follow her when Beomgyu stopped her. "Leave her alone for the main time." Beomgyu said. Y/N nodded her head.

She stood in the middle of the room and pointed her stick at the photos she hanged on her closet. "You see.... these are the photos of the victims. Two girls and a boy and we except two more victims this week." Y/N said.

She held the stand and started to write in the paper on it. "Go-eun died because of a heart attack. The lights fell on Jangnan and Bomi committed suicide and the three have two things in common." Y/N said.

"Is it the scar of Mr. X name?" Soobin asked. "It is...... but there is another thing too..." Y/N said. The boys thought for a while but didn't come up with any idea.

"I mean it's the reason why the police didn't make a proper investigation!" Y/N said. "Can't you just say it?" Beomgyu asked as he laughed awkwardly. Y/N rolled her eyes.

"The murders were definitely committed by a human, but resemble accidents that occurred. A heart attack, old studio lights that have not been replaced for a long time and a suicide." Y/N said.

"This is why no one takes Mr. X seriously." Soobin said. "Y/N you are so smart!" Beomgyu said. He started to have a serious conversation with Soobin and talking all about what could be possible. Y/N focused on the conversation the both were having but suddenly got a headache. Her vision started to get darker and she started to hear some weird whispers.

She tried to look around her, everything was spinning except for one thing, the lost twin book. Y/N shivered and sweat a lot as she looked at it. She walked closer and picked it up.

She didn't feel anything. She just didn't control herself. Y/N was lost until she felt a hand on her shoulder, it was a cold hand filled with blood.