004

monday morning i woke up and did my morning routine/hygiene. i did my hair and put on my outfit and left out quick stopping at the bus stop. " hey macei." i said tiredly. " hey bestfriend." she said and pulled me into a hug, " so bam said he gon start posting you." i smiled, " ima post him too," i said cheesing like i dont know what. 

" 82," i said and went back to talking to mirah, " he is never like this with a girl, hes more shy." she said scratching her head, " damn, i guess he got a boost of confidence." i said, " yeah i guess so, " she laughed and got on her phone, " oh, look." she said showing me her phone. " i guess this is badkid bams new girl, shes pretty cute." i read off, " pretty cute." i repeated, " cute is for a puppy" i said laughing and turning back around.

" did you hear me y/n, or are you too busy chatting it up with mirah." i rolled my eyes and sighed, " what was the question." i said annoyed, " do you know who Malcolm X is." i sat up straight, " oh wow, its not even black history month, very surprised," i said and rolled my eyes, " Malcolm X is an african american muslim who acted in the civil rights movement, who was murdered, executed or others may say assassinated," i said smiling politely, " good." she said and began speaking.

" mom please." i begged, " no, its a school night, you're not going over, you know how i feel about that." my mom said and walked away. " please mom. im getting all A's and A pluses and plus, i do my chores, even when im not asked," she rolled her eyes and sat the towel down on the table, " as you should, but no, and thats final sweetheart, okay." she said, " oh my god" i said stomping upstairs. 

* incoming call: bsfff* 

" yes" i said, " are you coming over," macei asked making me shake my head, " no." i said and sighed loudly, " she aint coming bam." i heard macei yell, making me hurry and hang the phone up.
i laid on my side and scrolled through my instagram feed, liking posts and what not. i thought about me and bam and slowly start to drift off. 

----------------

WC: 410 

this was rushed, sorry.