003

bae 🥰🥺

so you like me 

babyma 😏😩

why you asking that

macei told me. 

bruhh ian telling her nothing nomo

awh so its true..

okay Nd if it is .,.

so you really mine

hmm idk

aight you gon be over here later. dont worry about it. 

i rolled my eyes, smiling and got in the shower. singing along the lyrics to my favorite song. i got done getting dressed, since i still had time until i was leaving, i did my hair and posted up a pic.

 i got done getting dressed, since i still had time until i was leaving, i did my hair and posted up a pic

y/nl/n: cant wait to see you 😫!
liked by imbadkidmaceii and 1,200 others

imbadkidmacei: @iambam23 cant wait to see you either
y/nl/n: cant trust you with crushes no more  😑

badkidmirah: out here looking fineee 🤧
y/nl/n: tyyy 💕!

iambam23: okay i see you bae
y/nl/n: just making suree 😜✌

kambadkid: cute.
y/nl/n: ty.

user4: who is thisss 

funnymike_ent: #baewatch 

i locked my phone and put my shoes on and headed out the door, and into macs car. 

" hey bam" i said smiling and hugging him. " hey bae." he said going to sit down, me following him. " so yall date fr fr." jay asked, making me laugh. " no." i said making bam mug me,  "yes we do." i looked at him, " until you ask me to be your girlfriend, no we not." i said mugging him back. 
" y/n come here." mirah said. " yea wassup." i said following her into a different room with macei and kam. " we want to prank the boys and say that we about to go out with some boys. " kam said making me laugh, " okay bet." i said.
" whats up h.a.g, its ya girl, mirah, macei, and kam" they say, " and im y/n." i smiled, " and today we finna prank the boys, we finna tell them we getting cute to go see our boyfriends, and get they reaction, period. " kam said. 

" yeah, you look cute. what about my hair, do it look good." kam asked us, " yeah girl, he gon be all over you." i told her, " im saying." she said and laughed, " what yall talking about he." jay asked getting up from his seat stretching. " oh, yeah, we finna go see our boyfriends. " macei said, making mykel look her mad asl " im right here, wym go see" mykel said grabbing her arm and pulling her into him. i smiled at how cute they was. " what you smiling at y/n."  bam asked me, " nothing." i said, " you going with them or something. " he asked me, " yeah. we all got dates." i said smirking at him. " yeah, no, you dont." he said grabbing my wrist. " you can go, but them three, nah." i laughed , offended, but i kept going along with it. " well, i am going." i said acting like i was texting somebody. 
" mane come here, come here." bam said pulling me out the room, and into the hallway. " you not going no where." he said, i laughed, i couldnt hold it in no more, " wym im not going no where,"  i said confused, "you aint got no where to go." he said turning around and walking back in the room, " yeah for sure." damn how i left him do me like that. 

we went back into the room, " it was a prank "  the girls and I yelled, mirah grabbed the camera and faced it towards jay. " with yall ugly behinds," she said making us all laugh.
" thats it for todays prank, dont forget to like comment and subscribe. bye H.A.G, ONNN GANGG." i watched them yell and cut the camera off going back into were they were sitting, or at before. taking off whatever they had on for the prank. i sat back down next to bam, " so why couldnt i go. " i asked bam wondering why he was being protective, he looked at me and smirked, " cause im the only nigga you get dressed to come and see." he said crossing his arms over his chest and licking his lips, going back on his phone. oh okay bam, i said in my head. 

i grabbed my phone out of bams hand, " what you doing babyboyy." i said mimicking b.simones voice. " i wanna be your back ground and your lock screen." he said smiling. " oh my godd. fine." i said changing it to him. " thanks bae," he said making me roll my eyes. 

-----------------------------

 OG WC: 541 

NEW WC: 647  

NEWEST WC: 796