002

i walked to the bus stop to meet up with my friend, my only one to be exact. i dont really associate with people at my school. macei is my only friend, i do hang out with her, and her friends sometimes, but i usually zone out because they talk about stuff i dont know about.

" haay y/n." she said hugging me, " hey macei." i said, only smiling since it was early asf. " do you wanna come over mac house with me today, we can say were studying." she said rubbing her shoulder against mines, " i dont know. i actually have to study for this stupid ass test coming up." i said, not wanting to go over, because i didnt feel like getting left out on things. " you could see bammm." she said while the bus pulled up. " okay fine."

we sat in the back. " i think you and bam would be a cute couple for real." i smiled at the thought of us being together. " he just dont know how to act around a girl you know." she said, i smiled. " well i guess good thing i know how to act around niggas then." i laughed, " okay girllll." she said hyping me up. we got off the bus and walked down the crowded hallway of loud ass girls yelling 'bsff'. we got our school breakfast and split up to go to our first periods. 

" here." i said over all the talking kids. i did my bell work when i feel someone tap on my shoulder, this was not normal, so i turn around to see a girl. she was one of macei's sister, or friend. i dont know. " yes." i asked her, " you remember me " she asked me, i nodded my head yes. " why." i asked wondering why she asked me that. " no reason, i just wanna say that we could be cool, since you and macei are. " i smiled, " oh yeah of course. " she smiled, " im mirah."  she said and held out her hand. i shook her hand. " im y/n. " i smiled. " you should come over after school, so we can get to know each other more. macei will be over too." she said. " macei asked me earlier, i didnt want to go, since yall was always talking to each other. you know." i said, making her nod her head,. " yeah, sorry about that though." i laughed lightly, " its cool." she shook her head, " whats your ig." she asked me, "  y/nl/n " i told her. " okay bet. "

@badkidmirah started following you.

" i bet you cant wait to see bam." macei said as she was leading me to the room where everyone was. " mutual feeling." i said laughing. we walked into the room, all necks turning towards us.  " hey y/n, hey macei." mirah said walking up to us. 

" hey mirah." me and macei said, laughing. " yall should've told me yall was inviting people over, i could've invited aisa over " a semi-tall boy said. " who is that," i heard someone say. " im y/n." i said smiling. hearing a few wassups, i sat down on that small ass couch. i got on my phone, bored. " aye what yall trynna do." i heard someone say. " whats yalls names. " i asked them.

" im jay," this boy said, he wasnt all that. i smiled at him telling him okay. " im dede mane." i laughed , " im tray and this mark." he said pointing to mark, " okay okay." i looked at them, " and im bam." bam said. " she know." macei said, causing me to jump across the room and tackle her... ( nah, but fr tho thats how ppl stories be lmfao.) causing me to look at her. " oh so you know of me." bam said walking over to me. i looked at him, " yeah i do." i said looking up at him. " oh ight." he said sitting next to me, " why you sitting right here." i asked him, " i cant sit next to you." he asked me, " no you can, im just asking." i said. " ight, can i get yo number." he asked me, i was shocked but gave him it anyway. i thought he wasnt good with girls macei, i said to myself. i smiled at him. " thanks" he said  and started doing something on his phone. 

***-***-****

hey shawty

***-***-****

bam ? 

yeah y/n

you can just talk to me face to face

oh ik

hm ok

what you finna put my name on yo phone as???????

all them damn question marks

answer my question bae

bae?

mane

im finna put it as bam

nah 

wym nah

put it as daddy

boy no

fine then put it like bae

ight 

bet

seen 

i changed his name to bae, feeling him looking over at me, " boo," i said covering my phone so he wont see it. " that better be me." he said making me turn my body fully towards him " and if it aint." i said trying to test him. " yo ass is mine. " he said getting up and going back to play the game. i laughed and scrolled through my explore page. coming across a fanpage of macei and her boyfriend, i turned my phone towards her, " oh so yall like that, like that," i said crossing my fingers. she laughed and shushed me. i rolled my eyes and got back on my phone.

i just got back home and im lowkey so happy. maybe me and bam can actually  be something and me not just imagining it. 

---------------------

OG WC: 799 

NEW WC: 983