one

The first reaction Ryder got was a very surprised expression from Teresa, who couldn't believe what she has just heard come out of his mouth. She never expected for the Ryder Johnson to not actually like being a bad boy let alone ask her to help him change his ways.

"I know that you had fell for my charms," he said with a slight smile on his lips "but you know that it's never going to work that way again so there's no use trying"

"You must be mistaken, I actually never really had a crush on you in the first place" Teresa told him with a soft nod "so there's really no need to worry about me falling for your charms any time soon"

"good to hear that you never had a crush on me and that we don't need to worry about that" he said with a small nod "so, do we have a deal Teresa Houston?" he held out his hand to her and she didn't give a second thought before she placed her hand in his and shook it.

"Yep, we have a deal" she replied with a bright smile as Ryder then began to smile and her first thought was that his smile was one of the best smiles she has seen "even though this is going to be a pretty hard job to do, I did say I was going to help you with your problem"

"at least it isn't an impossible job to be done, isn't it?" he said with a worried expression on his face and Teresa released a shrug as she replied

"that's true, and I will make sure it happens to make you happy again" she replied with a reassuring nod as Ryder released a sigh of relief in response "because after all, I did say that you just had to ask and I would help you with whatever the heck's wrong"

"thanks for this, Teresa" he said as he got more relaxed and suddenly Teresa got more relaxed. She was relieved that it went by so quick and that there wasn't really any reason to get nervous in the first place and she couldn't help it but release a smile at him.

"Anytime" she said in response as they stood in complete slience for a little while, looking at each other with a smile on both on their faces as a voice then interupted them

"TERESA!" she heard Georgia call out to her as she whipped around to face her best friend who was looking at her and gesturing her to come over

"looks like I better head off to class now, it's a pleasure to finally meet you" she said, turning to face Ryder again in the progess "don't you have to go to class too?"

"well, normally I would decide if I would actually want to go to class or just ditch it all together and get in trouble by the teacher" he replied with a nod " but seeing as I'm on the way to becoming the good guy instead and change my ways, I guess I would have no choice"

"yeah, there's really no choice if you want to become good so I will see you around!" She exclaimed as Ryder released a small chuckle in response as she then hurried over to Georgia who had a soft smile on her lips and Teresa couldn't help it but smile back at her.

"so, what has been up with Ryder?" she asked, a eager expression on her face and Teresa couldn't help but giggle in response "you were there for a while so I just thought if there is something going on with him and that you were right all this time"

"well, this may come of a shock to you but he is starting to really hate being a bad boy" she replied as Georgia looked at her in utter shock "he wants me to help him change"

"I can see that this will become a beautiful relationship soon enough" she replied cheekily as Teresa felt a blush come across her face, causing her best friend to collapse into uncontrollabe giggles at the sight. If this was going to be what people think from right now, maybe it wasn't the best idea

"we are not going to start dating Georgia" she said as her best friend had an amused expression on her face and she was blushing more then ever "just because Ryder and I are going to hang out a lot more often doesn't mean we will ever fall in love with each other"