How to stay safe

Here are a few tips on how to stay safe from these people.

Twitter

• Turn off auto play
• Don't accept any DMs.
• Make sure to turn off media preview.
• Keep your account on private.
• If you don't want to go private, then turn off your comments. They can send the videos through comments.

Instagram

• Don't accept any DM requests.
• Go private (until this is all over)
• Remove any personal information from your bio such as your name, age and school etc. They shouldn't have been there in the first place.
(This goes for any social media).
• Turn off tags. You can make it so no one can tag you or only the people who you follow can tag you. These people can tag you and you are most likely to see the videos.

Tik Tok

• Check the comments before watching the video! The comments usually the whole screen so you don't have to watch the video or you can pause it and check the comments if it's a gore video or not.

YouTube

• The only thing you can do is only watch fancams from trusted channels like M2, studio Choom etc.

WhatsApp

• If a number you don't know messages you, delete it and block them! Same goes for group chats.
• DO NOT check their status! They might've also put the videos on their stories.

Tips in general

• Take a break from social media for a while.
• If someone you don't know DMs you questions like "what are you afraid of ?" DON'T REPLY. BLOCK AND REPORT.
• If someone you don't know DMs you a video, don't watch it! It may be those videos!
• DO NOT check these accounts' stories; they may have posted the videos there!
• DO NOT click on the links on these accounts post on their bios. They might be the links to the videos or their gore website!
• ALWAYS check the comments before watching a fancam. If the comments are negative click off!
• Check for duration! These videos are mostly around 10-40 seconds long. If a fancam is 2:00-2:30 seconds long, it's probably real but again, check the comments!

Credits for these go to @fancamsituatiion on instagram. I don't own everything.

I hope these helped you, please stay safe guys!

If you need to ask questions or don't understand something, feel free to ask. I'm always here to help.

Again, take care of your self and stay safe!

Thank you.