Betrayal// Fuyuhiko x Peko

A/n: This is inspired by this comment/reply:

So, credit to ReimuuKaazamii for the idea! This is an au where Twilight Syndrome Murder Case doesn't exist and Fuyuhiko doesn't know Peko killed Mahiru

   Warning: Murder (duh) Explicit language, and ANGST.

                 (Third person)
Fuyuhiko couldn't believe it. Peko was the one that murdered Mahiru? He never told her to do that. He never told her to kill anyone! "I-I refuse to believe it!" He yells. "I refuse to fucking believe it!"

"Young master..." Peko says, her voice quiet.

"N-no!" The Yakuza yells as he glares at Hajime. "Your brain must be absolutely fucked up! There's no damn way Peko killed Mahiru!"

"Why do you care?" Chiaki asks Fuyuhiko. "You and Peko never seemed close."

"Th-that's not important!" He yells. "What is important is that there's no fucking way that Peko is the killer!"

"Young master..." Peko says. "Stop it..."

This confuses the baby-faced ganster. "Wh-what? What do you mean?"

"I mean stop it." She says. "There's no reason to hide it."

"Wh-wh-wh-what do you mean?! Y-you actually fucking killed her?!" He yells at the gray-haired female.

Peko nods. "Just vote already." Monokuma jumps.

"Alrighty then! Move your lever to the person you vote!" Everyone votes, Fuyuhiko voting for himself.

"You're correct!" Monokuma smiles. "The blackened who killed Mahiru Koizumi was Peko Pekoyama! Now hurry up and say your goodbyes, because I have a slight twist for this punishment!"

Fuyuhiko runs over to Peko, grabbing her shoulders. "Why?!" He yells, tears falling down his face. "Why did you kill her damnit?!"

Peko slightly smiles. "To protect you, young master."

"Wh-what the hell are you talking about?!" He yells, his voice slightly cracked.

"I heard her talking to herself, saying she was going to try to kill you, so, I prevented her from doing it."

"Y-you didn't have to kill her! I didn't tell you to kill her damnit!"

"Umm, excuse me." Hajime says, not wanting to interrupt. "You two never seemed close..."

Fuyuhiko lets go of Peko, wiping tears as he turns around. "M-me and Peko grew up together..."

"Oh, so are you like childhood friends are something?"

~Time skip to after Peko and Fuyuhiko explain everything because I don't feel like writing it word by word~

"Ok losers!" Monokuma shouts. "Today's punishment will be different!"

Suddenly, both Fuyuhiko and Peko were dragged out of the trial room.

They were both brought to a fighting ring. "Wh-what the hell is this?" Fuyuhiko asks. A knife appears in front of him.

"Upupupu!" Monokuma's voice blares through a speaker. "Like I said, this punishment is different! Fuyuhiko, you're going to punish her!" (Not in that way you dirty minded people-)

"Wh-what?! There's no way I'm going to kill Peko you bitch!" Fuyuhiko yells.

"If you don't, you die also!" Monokuma laughs.

"I-I..." Fuyuhiko hesitates, looking at Peko. He doesn't want to die, but he doesn't want to kill Peko either.

"Young master..." Peko says. "Just do it."

"I-I can't." He says, more tears falling. "I can't kill you Peko!"

"You have one minute!" The speaker turns off.

"Young master, please." Peko smiles, tears falling from her eyes also. "You have so much more to live for, don't waste your life on a tool like me."

"I-I-I-I'm sorry Peko." He whispers as he grabs the knife. He swings for Peko as she dodges.

After Fuyuhiko swinging and Peko dodging a few times, Fuyuhiko finally lands a hit on Peko, knocking her to the floor. "I-I'm so sorry Peko."

The injured female smiles as Fuyuhiko stabs her in the heart. After taking her final breath, she flops over, dead.

Fuyuhiko is then dragged out of the ring and back to the trial room.

As soon as the chain leaves his neck, he drops to the floor, sobbing. "I'm an awful person!" He shouts between sobs.

Everyone watches Fuyuhiko sob, most of them also crying.

After that, Fuyuhiko was never the same.

A/n: I hope y'all enjoyed your time in angst town! (This is probably my favorite chapter so far-)