Epilogue

One autumn afternoon, the smell of fresh rain and fragile, crisp leaves filled the blooming air as Hermione stepped out of the tiny, wooden cottage holding the hand of a six year old, dirty blonde haired kid. The little girl pointed up at the tall, nearly leaf-less trees and giggled to her hearts content. Hermione chuckled lightly, letting her little daughter run off and jump into a pile of leaves. She laughed lightly as her child began throwing the leaves. Hermione perched herself down on the concrete steps that lead towards the entrance to her home and watched Savannah roll around in the crackling, yellow and orange piles of nature.

"Good afternoon, love," a voice boomed behind her. Hermione spun her head around to find her blonde-haired husband seating himself besides her. She realized he was now wearing gray sweatpants and a long-sleeved, black V-neck.

"Off work so early?" Hermione asked, leaning her head on Draco's shoulder, his arm snaking around her waist. She snuggled her head closer, taking in his minty smell and kissing his neck softly.

"The ministry was feeling generous," He grinned. Hermione placed her hands around his torso and softly giggled.

"I'm glad. That means you'll be able to help me with Thanksgiving dinner," Hermione teased. Draco groaned in exaggeration, but then planted a kiss on her head and chuckled.

"Will Harry be able to make it this year?" Draco asked. Last year, Harry wasn't able to attend their annual Thanksgiving get-together because of an emergency call-in at work.

"I think so. You know, Savannah and Albus have really been hitting it off," Hermione joked.

"He better keep his Potter hands off my little girl," Draco scowled in a playful manner.

Savannah eventually stood up and noticed her father sitting there. She gasped and then ran as fast as her legs could take her, jumping onto Draco's lap. The three of them laughed, Draco pulling them into a great, big, family hug.

***

Throughout the thirteen years after Hermione and Draco graduated, they both found jobs at the ministry and were happily married. They bought a cottage in the woods nearby their work. Hermione became pregnant about six years after their graduation and nine months later gave birth to Savannah Faith Malfoy.

Harry and the Weasley family are still very close to Hermione and now Draco as well. Hermione met Faith, and they became best friends the instant they saw each other. Matter of fact, Faith and her husband Ron Weasley live only five minutes away, along with Harry and Ginny.

Ron and Faith gave birth to a half-blood named Destiny Hermione Weasley and Harry and Ginny gave birth to James Sirius Potter, Albus Severus Potter, and Lily Luna Potter.

Everybody gets along (yes, even Draco and Ron) and needless to say, they all lived happily ever after.

///////////////
That's the end!
I hope you enjoyed the book.
Please leave feedback! I LOVE reading your guys' opinion on my writing and such.
Also, if you have an idea of another book I could make please comment! It can be anything Harry Potter, 5SOS, or 1D.
Thank you!
Love you all.
xoxo.