• The after-party •

• Thomas's POV •

I'm backstage at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show searching for my Stepsister, Behati Prinsloo. " Tommy! You've made it!" I turn around to be greeted in a warm hug. " Booty, I've missed you so much!" Yes, I call her booty. "Same little bro, meet the other models." she said pointing to a group of woman. I saw a group of the most beautiful woman standing there, looking at me.
" Tommy when you're done eyefucking them, I can introduce you to them" behati said with a little giggle. I punched her arm softly, " shut up booty, I wasn't eyefucking them. Just taking in their beauty." I said with a cocky smile. " Yeah right, anyways.." She said turning to the women who were giggling and whispering things to each other. " this is Candice, Martha, Stella" she said introducing the beautiful women. They all gave me a hug. " And this is the amazing Karlie kloss, she's my best friend."she said giving me a weird look. Oh no I know that look, that's the ' meet your future girlfriend'-look. I looked up to meet the most beautiful pair of eyes. They were Crystal green, with a little sparkle in the middle. She was breathtaking, just stunning. I heard someone giggle what snapped me out of my little daydream. " Hi I'm Karlie and you are?" She said with an angelic voice. She held her hand out for me to shake and I just stood there looking as if she's on fire. " Haha Tommy is lost for words" I heard Behati laugh. " Uh..-uh.. I'm uh.." Shit I was stuttering like crazy. Nice first impression. " His name is Thomas, he's my baby brother. Oh and don't mind the stuttering he only does that when he sees someone hot" She laughed. "Hi Thomas it's nice to meet you."She giggled. " Uh.. Hi I'm sorry my name is Thomas.. What you already know. it's very.. Very nice to meet you." I said shaking her hands.
"So are you coming to the after party?" Candice asked adding a wink at the end. "yes, that's the best thing about these shows" I said laughing. " You wanna join us in the limo?" Stella asked. " I don't know Stels, Tommy in an limousine with 5 hot girls?" Behati said looking at me with a smirk. " I'd love to." I said eyeing my sister with an cocky smile. " you can sit next to Karlie, share your love for me with her" she laughed. I could feel my cheeks turning tomato red. " Aaaaw look who's blushing!", " shut it sis, I'm not blushing.." Who am I fooling? " It's alright Thomas can sit next to me" Martha said in a flirty tone. " I thanked her and sat next to her in the limo.
I actually really wanted to sit next to Karlie, because you know.. She looks nice.

"What did you think about the Show?" Martha asked sitting closer. " I loved it, the live show was amazing." I said honestly. " Bet that's not the only thing you found amazing." Behati said adding a wink. " Yeah the wings were pretty amazing too." I added, all the girls giggled. Gosh I'm the luckiest guy right now. " So Thomas what are your Hobby's?" Stella asked. All the eyes locked on me, " well I love archery, I know it's not an common sport but it's really fun." I answered. " That's so cool, isn't that hard though?" Stella wondered. " Not really, if you want I can teach you how to shoot." I smiled. " Yes that would be so much fun!" Martha said. Candice was nodding her head, so I guess she wants to join too. " What about you Karls, you want my brother to teach you how to shoot?" Behati asked her. she smiled at me " If it's alright for him, then yeah I'd love to." she answered. Oh I can't wait for those lessons. " I also love walking with my dogs. They're like my babies" I said laughing. " aaaaw that's adorable." I heard Martha say, putting her hand on my leg. I saw Karlie rolling her eyes at the movement. Martha didn't move her hand until we arrived at the after-party.
I got out first and gave all the girls a hand when they got out of the limo. When I gave Martha an helping hand, she took it adding a kiss on my cheek. Next one was Karlie, but when I gave her my hand she took it without looking at me or thanking me.
" You need to get your head in the game Tommy, woman don't like seeing someone they like getting kissed by another women." Behati whispered in my ear when I got her out of the limo.
What was she saying? I just shrugged it off.

~ at the party ~

I was just talking with Martha and Candice. I kinda lost Stella, Behati and Karlie 10 minutes ago, I think they're at the bar.
" So Thomas where do you live now?" Candice asked me getting closer. " I live in New York, what about you guys?" I asked them " maybe we could hang out or something" I told them. " Really? That's such an great idea! We'd love to don't we Martha?" Candice asked, " We both live in New York" she added. " Yeah we should go out sometimes, and you can teach us all about archery!" Martha said exited " I look forward to it, I'll give you my number so when you guys want to meet up, you can just text or call me" I said. We exchanged our phone numbers and I excused myself and searched for Behati.
" Here you are." I said hugging her. " Aw missed me much?" She asked. " So much, you know I can't live without you." I answered. " Hey Thomas, wassup?" Adam greeted me with a friendly hug. " Great, thanks. Still having your hands full with this one?" I asked pointing at Behati. " Haha you bet I do, what about you? Having your eyes on someone?" He asked poking my arm. " I don't know, not really.." I said, " what?! Oh no, I'm gonna get you laid tonight!" He shouted. " Dude, look around you, models everywhere. Just waiting for you to say the magic words." He said. I just laughed, " anyways, I'm searching for the bathroom." He told me where it was and when I turned the corner I walked into someone. " Ouch" I heard her say. " Shit, I'm so sorry ma'am" I apologised and helped her get up from the ground. " Karlie? Oh I'm so sorry, are you alright?" I asked concerned. Her eyes traveled to my hands, which where apparently on her hips. " Sorry.." I said quickly letting her go. " It's alright, you didn't hurt me." she said reassuring me. " So, what about that archery lesson?" She said winking at me. " well you can come around my place anytime!" I said giving her one of my 'cheeky' smiles. She started blushing, aw she's so adorable. " Sounds good, here's my number." She handed me an piece of paper. " Call me sometimes." She whispered in my ear and walked away. My eyes where closed trying to memorise her hot breath against my ear. That is going to be one hell of an lesson.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

First of all, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy it and second of all I know he's actually Nick Bateman.. But I don't like the name Nick haha so changed it to Thomas Bateman. Third of all I know Behati isn't family of Thomas, but in my fantasy they are.