"Baka malate ka."

Sa lakad niyo ng fiance mo. I wanted to tell that but I didn't have enough courage.

I don't even have energy to look at him. Dahil sa totoo lang? Pagod na pagod na pagod na akong maghintay sa paliwanag niya. Pagod na akong maghintay sa wala. Pagod na akong umasa.

Mas sumakit lang ang damdamin ko nang unti unti siyang tumango at naglakad paalis.

"Please trust me." That was his last words.

I do. I do, Nathan. But I didn't know trusting you would wreck me into pieces. I didn't know that trusting you is this hard.

Jairo always call to check on me.  True enough, he never told my father where I am. They are still searching for me but I couldn't care less.

"So how are you and Nathan?" he asked.

Hindi ako umimik at ibinaling sa ibang topic. He knows Nathan through the pictures that I sent him. I told Jairo that I'm living with Nathan. He said he's doing everything he could so that our engagement will be called off. And I am very thankful for him.

"I bought you pizza, Kaz." Nathan uttered when he got home from you know where.

I'm simply watching a movie because I wasn't able to sleep. I secretly looked at the wall clock, it's already 11.

I smiled a little. He placed the pizza on the center table and kissed my temple.

"I'll just get you something to drink." paalam niya.

My concentration from the movie was interrupted when my phone beeped.

Kumunot ang noo ko nang makitang may mensahe si Jairo.

Fr: Jairo

I thought of this thousand of times and I believe I have to send this to you.

I covered my mouth when I clicked the picture. Kasabay ng pagbagsak ng luha ko ay ang pagkabasag ng puso ko.

I looked up to prevent my ears from falling but I failed.

It was Nathan..with a girl, dining together. I assumed that it was Annie. My heart broke even more when I looked at the box of pizza on the center table. It has the same logo from the pizza restaurant that was in the picture.

Nakuha niya pa akong binilhan ng pagkain galing sa pinuntahan nila ng fiance niya? Just..just how?

I composed myself when I heard his footsteps. I smiled without showing a hint that I'm so fucking broken.

"Aalis ka nanaman bukas?" Tanong ko.