Chapter five

~Crystal's pov

When i woke up i was in unfamiliar room, it smelled like mold, beer and smoke. i looked around the room. It was a ugly yellow and brownish color, a broken t.v, a small black kitchen, a dirty bathroom from what i can see of it, and a hard bed cause it is killing my back. The door looks like it might fall off its hinges at any second. I closed my eyes cause they were hurting when the door flew open. "Kat we need to hurry their just down the street." Austin's voice said hurriedly. "I know, I know, ok let's go." was Kats reply.

I felt Austin pick me up. Then he was moving swiftly through the door and outside. I groaned from the noise outside. "Crystal are you ok?" I opened my eyes and look at Austin. I nodded. He sighed and looked behind him. "Shit! Kat hurry up they are just a few feet behind us!" he turns in a corner to a alley. "Ok we are going to change what we look like so we will look like our sirens. Got it?" Austin says as he puts me down. We nod. "Then do it." we nod again. I close my eyes thinking of my sirens looks, she has beautiful blue hair that is light at the top but slowly darkens to a navy blue at the tips, she has bright gold eyes and has a tanned surfer look. I open my eyes to see i look like her. Perfect. I look at Austin and Kat. They look somewhat similar.

Kat has green hair that does the same as mine while Austin has a light green hair, They have sea blueish gray eyes, and tanned like me. "Ready?" Austin asked in a bit deeper voice telling us he is useing Zack, his siren, voice. Kat gives a thumbs up and i nod. As we exit the alley a few feet behind us is Alex, Luke, and Carly. They seemed lost when they can't find us. Alex, Luke, Carly walk up to us once we stop at a bus stop. "Excuse me but have you seen a girl named Crystal, and a pair of twins with her by the name of Austin and Kat?" Carly asked me i open my mouth to say something but just close it looking deep in thought about it.

"Here is what they look like." Alex shows us a picture with us in it. I look at it intensely pretending to think if i saw us. "No, i haven't sorry." i say using, Dawn, my sirens voice. Carly looks at us before saying "Love your hair." i look at her for a second debating if i should say something back. "Thanks i guess? " i shrug. "Where did you get it done?" damn i didn't know how to answer it so i lied quickly. "My sister did it." i point at Kat. "Whats your name you seem like someone that will enjoy hanging with me and Crystal if we find her. And your sister and brother as well." she points at Kat and Austin.

"My name is Dawn," i point at Kat,"Her name is Zoe," i point at Austin,"and that is Zack." i finished proud i didn't give us away. "Nice to meet you. Here's my name and number call and we can hang out sometime yeah." i nod and take the paper. When i look behind her at the boys seeing Alex is sniffing the air and his eyes land on me. Well shit. I thought. "Are you lying cause you smell like her?" i stare at him like he was crazy. "Like who cause how do i 'smell' like someone?" i ask pretending i never heard that sentence before or what he is.

"Sorry about him he is Alex," she points at him then Luke, "and that's his brother Luke. Sorry they can be rude sometimes." Carly smiles kindly. "Uh huh. Well it was nice meeting you." Kat says in Zoe's voice. "Werewolf." Zack whispers on accident. Carly, Alex, Luke look shocked at what he said. "W-what did you say?" Carly stumbles over her words. Kat and i look at Austin. "Werewolf." he says looking at us with a look that says run. "Those aren't real. " Carly states. "Thats what you guys are." Zack states back before turning and running. Me and Kat behind him.

=========================================================

So how was the chapter and a picture of Dawn's eyes