Chapter 7: Blessed

Start from the beginning

JUSTIN'S P.O.V.

Early this morning I decided to do something different. Something to show the world I'm a different person. I mean, I can't show them who I am on the inside, but I can on the outside. I texted Ryan Goode, my road manager, around 4 A.M. this morning.

hey ry. can u come over and dye my hair? - Justin

what the hell? it's so early man. go to sleep. - Ryan

nah dude, please. this is super important to me. - Justin

ugh, fine. what color? - Ryan

blonde. eminem blonde. I used to die my hair blonde every summer when I was little, and I wanna bring that back. - Justin

okay, whatever you want jb. I'll be over in 30 minutes. see you then. - Ryan

And he was. It took a while to bleach and dye my hair the perfect color ,but I trusted Ry. When it was done, I couldn't believe how amazing it looked. It brought back such amazing memories, and I couldn't wait to show off the new me.
At around 12 I got a text from Mama G.

hey, I need to have a talk with you & Ariana. just come in the house when you get here - Joan

I didn't even try to text back. I just grabbed the flash drive on the kitchen table and walked out to the garage to grab my Lambo's keys and peel out to Ariana's house. What the hell happened now?
I walk in and start talking like a idiot without even looking around at my surroundings. Ariana's family is sitting around her, and she looks so upset. What the hell did I walk into?
Ariana started talking after Frankie told me it would be best for me to leave. I was unbelievably confused as to what was happening. "You know how I said Sean isn't the father? Well, that's the thing. Justin is." Did she just tell her family I was her baby Daddy? I was so shocked, and yet extremely happy to hear her say it to her family. It kind of gave me a sliver of courage to tell my Mom. I could tell Frankie was happy about the news, which wasn't a surprise at all. I noticed it was getting a bit awkward in the room after everyone had said what they needed to say, so I brought up the topic of the song again. This time everyone was wanting to hear it and I took my chance to stop the quietness of the area.
I looked at Ariana, "Where's your Macbook?"
Her lips her pursed into a small smile, and she told me. "In my black Chanel bag on the bed." I quickly walked into her room and searched through the bag's items to uncover the 13" Mac. After pulling it out of the bottom crevasse, I revealed a red leather notebook. Intrigued, I opened it and flipped through the pages noticing it was a song book. I was completely amazed at how beautiful her hand writing was and then I turned to the last page. The page had already been ripped out but still placed inside. It was dated for the day we found her at her secret house. I skimmed it and saw my name. I definitely did not have time to read it, so I stuffed it in my blue jeans pocket and rushed out with the Mac.
When I walked back into the room, Nonna and Joan had got up to get something to drink from the kitchen, and a spot next to Ariana was free. I handed the computer to Ariana so she could unlock it and I took the flash drive out of my pants pocket so I could plug it into the computer when Ariana was done. After the device was plugged in, the window opened to show my folders. I clicked to open the 'Final Cut: Blessed' folder and see the MP3 file.
"You guys ready?" I ask keeping my eyes on the computer.
Ariana grabs a fistful of my hair and slightly tugs my head back in a playful manner. "When did you do this?" She said, making me turn my head towards her. I looked back to see her smile and I replied in a pouting voice, "What? You don't like it?" I gave her my best puppy dog eyes and it made her giggle like she used to.
"I never said that." Another giggle blurted from her lips.
Nonna and Mama G walked back into the room and I got up so she could sit down. She stood in front of me and pushed my shoulders back down to sit by Ariana. She looked at me, "No, son. You can sit by her." She then turned to a recliner in the corner, "That's my seat from now on." I smiled and nodded at her order and sat back down by Ariana.
I had the file opened and pressed play. The melody began, then Ariana's voice started the song.

(Ariana)
Baby, the path that we've taken seems too long to bear. But with you I've got something, and no one can compare. Everyone says we should be done and I hear it all the time. But the voices can't get to me when I look in your eyes. Your soul is pure and your heart is gold like a saint from up above. The chances that you've got will tell me when we've had enough.
(Chorus)
Cause without you, my world could fall and break into these pieces. Without you my heart could never love again and I can't believe this. These blessings we have got when we're together have turned into burdens, but if you're 100 with me then I'll happily take these curses.
(Justin)
I know I said I wouldn't make it complicated but baby I was lying. When I was with you, holding your hand, I felt like I was flyin'. Your heart was on your sleeve and you truly trusted me. Now I fucked that up, but I begging you to come back home, baby please.
(Chorus)
Cause without you, my world could fall and break into these pieces. Without you my heart could never love again and I can't believe this. These blessings we have got when we're together have turned into burdens, but if you're 100 with me then I'll happily take these curses.
(Ariana and Justin)
I look back and see all the mistakes I have made. Maybe if I could go back I could find the words to say. Our love is real now I see it in your eyes. Don't cry no more, I'll be here all the time.
(Chorus)
Cause without you, my world could fall and break into these pieces. Without you my heart could never love again and I can't believe this. These blessings we have got when we're together have turned into burdens, but if you're 100 with me then I'll happily take these curses.

The song said a lot more about our relationship than I noticed when I was editing it with a few of my producers. We both wrote our own parts then came together at the bridge to write the rest, but all in all it showed that we actually had a lot more love for each other than we expected. I looked back at Ariana who looked so unbelievably happy. Actually happier than I have seen her in a while.
The room was quiet after the song stopped, so I decided to break the silence, "Did y'all like it?"
I could feel a hand on my back and I looked toward Ariana. With a genuine voice she exclaimed, "I loved it." After she spoke up, everyone else said their compliments, but the only one that mattered to me was Ariana's.
About an hour into our 'family affair', Joan decided to ask me, "So, what did your Mom say when you told her?"
I looked around to see all of their eyes on me, "I was too drunk the other night. She drove me home and left me before I could get it out of my mouth." I felt bad that I hadn't been able to say it yet and Ariana has been more courageous about the ordeal than I have.
And she was upset, too. "You mean, I've told 3 people and all we've asked you to do is tell one person?!"
I tried to interrupt, "I-"
"I don't want to here it, Justin." She grabbed my arm and pulled me off of her leather couch to drag me towards her front door. She opened it and pushed me out, once she threw the flash drive at my chest she said her final order, "Don't you dare think of calling me or coming to see me until you tell your Mom the truth." Then she slammed the door in my face. Goddamn it, Justin. You fucked up again.

A/N:
Hello Reader,
Merry Christmas, or happy last day of Hanukkah, or Happy few days before Kwanza. Whatever you celebrate, here is your present from me. This may be the last chapter for a bit, so please be patient. I've been getting sick, so I'll be trying to rest for the next few days or even weeks. Anyways, enough about me. If you liked the story, please: VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE. Much appreciated. xx.
- love arianagrandefandom