25= New Happiness, New challenge

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I-its strong!!"  Momo pants and Jennie gave her a hand and Momo grab it then, Jennie helped her. Momi grab Jihyo's hand and helped her, Jihyo grabbed Jisoo's hand and pulled her, Jisoo grabbed Lisa's hand and helped her, Lisa helped nayeon and Nayeon Helped Rosé. Jennie was having difficulties the most but she thought of The boys especially Taehyung being tortured and it made her Angry and Tears flow down and she became more stronger and eventually she reached the top and The wind slowly stopped then soon, everyone was there.

"We can do this." Momo said and everyone nodded then they ran to The path which is Infront of them and it lead them to a place who has only one small Tunnel that you have to Crawl in order to go through it and then The TV appeared and opened

They are in this tunnel..  This tunnel has alot of Monsters so.. good luck..

The TV closed and dissapeared.

"Together." Everyone said and went in the tunnel...

THE CHALLENGE BEGINS NOW..

They crawl in the tunnel and then a maze was shown.. But this time there were growling meaning there are monsters

"Help us girls! We are trapped in a cage that will explode in 5 hours ao please be faster! We trust you!!"  RM said through the ring and the girls looked at each other and nodded then they all Explored the Maze together..

They were in the left side and then Suddenly Jennie got attacked by a metal material.

"Augh.." Jennie groans in pain and fells and Everyone looked at her and helped her up and looked at the person who Made Jennie fall. It turns out it was a tall person with red eyes and has the power of metal. The person spawned alot of metal for them but Jennie created a Galaxy Bubble around them then when the metal was finished the bubble dissapeared. Lisa blonded the man with Darkness but It still Moves and can kill them. But Everyone catched the metal with their powers before touching them.

"AAAAHHHHHHH!!" Momo screamed and the metal man went Flying and it hit the wall but he still lives. Nayeon spawned alot of robots to fight against him. Soon it admitted defeat. Then they all continued to walk around. Rosé went to the left and saw the exit on the side

"FOUND IT!!"  Rosé screamed and everyone went to her and then they left.

"Good eye..  now lets go!" Jennie said then once they exited the lights went out and the door closed. All they can see is each other

"What the.." momo said and then a TV appeares and opened

"Good luck in escaping this room."

Then it closed and dissapeared. Without wasting anytime they touched everything.

"Guys a door is here. It needs a key, keycard and code to be unlocked."  Jisoo said and everyone went to her and nodded. Without wasting any time they all wandered around or Touched everything around them. Jihyo found something on the corner it was.. dotes and lines.. one thing came on her mind..MORSE CODE!!

"Guys come here. Its a morse code.." Jihyo said then everyone came to her.

"Ah shi- who here memorizes mose code??"  Rosé said

"Well I dont exactly memorize it but I have it in my phone." Nayeon said and bring out her phone and show us the picture.

"Im gonna write it on my palm but where is a pen..?" Jihyo asked them suddenly a len appeared and then they started solving it..

?" Jihyo asked them suddenly a len appeared and then they started solving it

9 minutes later..

"And.. 0"  momo said.

"I got it.. 2872340"  jihyo said

"Maybe its a code for the door?? Go try it!" Jisoo said and Jihyo immediately went to the door and pressed the buttons. Then after, went green.

"Now.. lets find the key.."  lisa said

To be continued..