══⛧⌒*。 soobin

Gender isn't specified.

"Worries"

(For this imagine, Soobin is away for military service(in Korea where they have to serve at the age of 28? I don't know much about that so correct me if I'm wrong) Both of you will be 28-29 years old :))

°°°

I hope all my days will be lit by your face
I hope all the years will hold tight our promises

You were hanging out on the balcony just thinking about stuff and enjoying the view of the city at night.

I don't want to be old and sleep alone
An empty house is not a home
I don't want to be old and feel afraid

Thinking about Soobin and how much you want to just lay in bed and cuddle all day with him. The house is so empty without him, just like your heart.

And if I need anything at all
I need a place that's hidden in the deep
Where lonely angels sing you to your sleep

You try to distract yourself from the bad thoughts. Just think about what will happen once he comes back. It's been 2 years and you know he will be back home sooner or later.

The modern world is broken
I need a place where I can make my bed
A lover's lap where I can lay my head
'Cause now the room is spinning
The day's beginning

You were mentally exhausted and just wanted to sleep and worry about things tomorrow.

You were zoning out, not noticing the lights turning on. Until..

"Y/n?" you hear from behind you, you turn around seeing the love of your life infront of you.

Quickly running to him, hugging him and showering him with love and kisses. Both of you spent time together like there's no tomorrow and suddenly all your worries vanished. The once empty house now filled with light and joy.

°°°°°
Feel free to vote and comment your thoughts😊📨

The story sucks but the song is amazing -.-

Song : Atlantic by Keane

This song is literally years ago but I love it sm. I grew up listening to Keane's 'Under the iron sea' album.