059 | HANAMAKI TAKAHIRO

one shot is titled— WHO DO YOU LOVE?inspired by the song with the same title by chainsmokers ft

one shot is titledWHO DO YOU LOVE?
inspired by the song with the same title by chainsmokers ft. 5sos

It's been months since Takahiro changed into something that he wasn't before. He had been arriving late, smelling of cigarettes and perfume. Lately, I've been finding cigarettes not only in his coat, but in his bag as well.

I didn't think of it much since he was always busy with work. He was just stressed, with all of his work and the bills piling up. He'd recently changed his phone, and along with it, his passcode.

"It's my new phone. A work phone," he muttered, flopping on the couch and grabbing the remote. I stared at the newest model this brand of phone had to offer and when I was about to type in his passcode (my birthday), it kept on rejecting the numbers.

"Hiro?"

He hummed, staring at the screen whilst chugging on beer.

"Why's the passcode different?"

I could see his shoulder tensing up, and how he played with the hem of his shirt. "It's a work phone, as I said. There are classified information there."

I stared at his side profile for a few minutes, until I sighed, slipping the phone in his pocket. "Okay Detective Hanamaki," deciding not to press the topic further, I retired early in our room.

I talked with a bunch of friends to pass the hour, laying on the couch and eating ice cream.

bokuno69
i shmell somethin fisheyyy

tetsutetsu_neko
didn't wanna tell u the truth, but i think u know already...

I cried for the first time in a while, thinking of the possibility that he was, in fact, cheating on me.

Later that night, he came home again, late, coming up with an excuse that they were working on a big case of murder this time. Just as I was about to interrogate him, he passed out on the couch, snoring. I shook my head, sitting at the floor. He looked peaceful and innocent in his sleep. I placed my lips on his, for the first time in a few months when I heard him whisper something in his sleep.

"Wait for me..."

"I promise! Just don't leave me... Riko..."

I gasped, tears threatening to come out of my eyes. My vision started to blur as hot tears streamed down my cheeks.

When he woke up first thing in the morning, I cooked him his usual breakfast silently.