045 | KAGEYAMA TOBIO

one shot is titled— LUCKYthe spin off to UNPREDICTABLE:a kei and kuroo one shot #44

one shot is titledLUCKY
the spin off to UNPREDICTABLE:
a kei and kuroo one shot #44

Kageyama Tobio felt like throwing up.

The love of his life was kissing another man under the bed they both shared. Under the roof of the house that he worked hard for just to live with her because apparently, his apartment was too small for her liking.

He exhaled, calmly pushing the door open. The two naked bodies under the bed had wide, shocked expressions.

"Get the fuck out of my house you motherfucker," damn. It felt so good cursing again after a few years. The male scurried away, picking up his clothes and slammed the door shut, taking his leave.

The woman whom he had loved so deeply was shaking, trembling in fear because of the look he was giving her. Their room was dark, so was his expression. He felt betrayed, just like his days in middle school when Kindaichi had refused to spike his upcoming toss.

"Why?" His voice cracked.

The woman scoffed. "You want to know why? I married you because of your status in this world, obviously. Kageyama Tobio, one of the well-known man in the whole world because of Volleyball. They proclaimed you were a god. Every sport brand tried to get you as their ambassador, people wanted your attention. Basically, you're a walking bank with money and I seized the opportunity."

Kei was right. His friend had a hunch that he girl he loved so dearly was just after his money but of course, he shook his opinion off like it was nothing and instead protected her from him. How naive.

It was always his downfall, trusting the wrong people and giving him his trust.

"Leave," he growled.

"See you in court," she nodded curtly, disappearing inside their closet and appeared with a duffel bag.

―PRESENT TIME

Tobio grumbles, trying his best in loosening the tie wrapped around his neck. It keeps choking him every time he breaths and it didn't help when Koushi's child keep slapping him in the face.

"I'm so sorry Tobio-"

"It's fine Kiyoko-san, he's a child after all."

Kiyoko smiles, setting the child on her lap as Koushi pecks her cheeks and protectively wraps an arm around her shoulder, pulling her closer to him.

He feels sick. Everyone in the church are all couples, and what's worse is that he is witnessing the most important day of his best-friend.

The union of two people. Heart and soul to be one. Kei's marriage. Years ago, the two are just friends but here they are now, standing in front of the altar, saying their vows with teary eyes.