"DOG!" zayn yelled, running through the lot of us, and landing on his knees.  A giant german shepard came running up to him, tackling him to the ground.  To my surprise, Ashlynn was the next one to join Zayn.  

"She a beauty!" She laughed, rubbing the dog behind her ears as he licked her chin. 

"You like dogs?" Zayn asked, smiling at the model.  

"I love them.  I actually have one back home.  She's a collie." Ashlynn answered, giggling at the giant canine rolling around in the grass.  

"Oh really!  Whats her na-" Before Zayn could finish, paul interrupted.

 "Harry!  What the hell are you doing!  Get down there with your girlfriend for the paps to see!" paul hissed.  Zayn reluctantly left the dog, and Harry took his place.  He picked up one of Ashlynn's hand, and rubbed his left hand down the dogs back.  

"This is just ridiculous." Niall whispered in my ear.  I hadnt notcied he was behind me until now.  

"What is?" I whispered back, stepping backwards so I was now next to him.  

"Making Harry pretend to like her!  I mean she obviously doesnt like him either!  I dont see why hes such a jerk to her though.  She's a really sweet lass."  He said, eyeing the fake couple and the dog.

"I know.  I guess we can all do is be here for the both of them." I sighed, looking at the unhappy couple.

"Youre right.  Louis I gotta tell you though, I'd be lieing if i said I dont have a little crush on Ashlynn.  She gorgeous.  And funny."  Niall whispered, and my stomach fell.  This cannot be good.

"Here, Liam, Zayn, you join them!  The whole point is to make Ashlynn look like a friend to all of you!" Milly ordeed.  The boys obeyed, falling to their knees, and playing with the pup.  Ashlynn and zayn laughed together as the dog laid his head on her lap, and its back on Zayns.  Harry walked around to behind Ashlynn, and wrapped his arms around her from behind.  She tensed up for a moment, but then relaxed, putting on a professional smile.  She glanced up at Milly, who was snapping her fingers at Ashlynn, and tried to understand what the manager was saying.  

"Could you look anymore fake!?  relax!  For godsakes Ashlynn hes the hottest popstar around!  Give into it!  Pretend to like him!" Milly whisper yelled to Ashlynn.  The model obeyed, leaning into Harry, who wrapped his arms tighter around her.  I knew Harry, and I knew the smile he was wearing was fake.  I dont really know Ashlynn, but I know people in general.  And knowing people, helps me know that the smile shes wearing, is fake as well.  It was at that moment that I realized just how wrong this situation was.  

Niall's P.O.V.

so Liam and I were instructed to go out to coffee with Harry and Ashlynn after the park.  I dont understand why Harry hates her so much?  She's a nice girl.  Really beautiful, and totally down to earth.  

"So howd you get into modeling?" Liam asked Ashlynn as we all sat down at a table in the empty starbucks.  

"Well, I was walking through one of the malls in New York with my best friend.  Milly came up to me and asked me if I'd ever modeled before.  One thing led to another, and here I am." Ashlynn answered simply, pouring sugar into her coffee.  

"Wow thats great!  It seems like youve just got the perfect little life dont you?" Harry put his hands in his plams, and batting his eyes, acting like a smart ass.  

"Dont be such a dick." Ashlynn spat back at hm.  I chuckled at her feisty response.  It wasnt often people talked back o us like that!

"Guys, we are still in public!  Couples dont usually talk that way." I reminded the two.   Ashlynn sighed, and gave Harry a lingering kiss on the cheek.  She had the perfect little lips, im sure she was a great kisser.