The Dream LA Contract

You glance over at where the cut was on Tristan's hand, only to find that there wasn't any. Your heart thumped loudly in your chest. Like it was banging on a cell door.

Why was it that you were so much more afraid of this than you were last night? If anything you should feel safe and.. comforted. Not only were you in a house with a demon, a queen, and a bunch of hot boys...but also an angel?

You pondered to yourself while gathering your food out of the microwave. What if Chris wasn't an angel... what if he was a demon too?

However, the flashbacks zooming into your head disputed this idea. You remember how it felt to meet him the first time.  A warm fuzzy feeling... but it was more than that. It was as like he had this beaming glow and this sort of radiation that made you feel good. You ignored it then but now, it was piecing itself together.

It was clear the other boys knew about this. The way Tristan remained calm... or the way Dayne, Tyler, and Chris knew it was Bryan who stole the rope.

Your heart started racing, as terrible ideas clogged your head. "What if," you said in your head. "What if everyone else here is something too. What if Dayne's like a ghost or something and doesn't exist. What if Tyler's a reaper here to take my soul after Bryan probably kills me??" You shook your head away from the idea of Bryan trying to kill you.. but his words from last night echoed in your head...

"Let's get this over with so I can collect you and go."

"And go...."

"Collect you and go."

Suddenly you went into a panic. You closed the microwave door leaving food inside of it.

Tristan, being the natural born sweetheart asked if you were okay.  He set you down on the nearest chair and told you to slow your breathing. "Just look at me, look into my eyes. It's okay, I'm right here. What's going on?"

Your heart kept beating out of your chest. Your anxiety was dangerously high. You couldn't focus, or think. Nothing seemed right to you.

In a panic, Chris walked over. You put out your hand stopping him from coming any closer. "Back the fuck up!" You shouted at him.

Chris's face looked alarmed and confused. Tristan looked at Chris then back out you. "Woah chill out, homie was just tryna help. Let him help you." The emphasis he put on 'help' frightened you even more.

"I don't what you are but stay away from me!" While kicking around and complain you hear Tyler in the back say, "Yo you're fucking tripping. Ima need you to stop talking to my husband like that thanks."

"No no." Chris motioned his hand down to relax Tyler.  "I see what's happening here. If you want your answers. Go see Bryan, he's in the office."

"Where even is that?" You ask.

"It's the red room." He answers.

"... got it."

Tristan looked down at you and offered to take you. You rejected his offer and stood up from the chair. "Dayne. With me. Now." You ordered him to follow you.

Dayne looked around wondering who the fuck you were talking to. Regardless, he got up and walked with you to the red room.

"Hey uh don't ever do that again it wasn't cool." Dayne kept a leveled head as he spoke to you. "I know, I know. I'm just so upset and I just wanted to walk with someone who doesn't freak me out."

Dayne was silent, he didn't say a word until you reached the office. "Yeah well, maybe you don't know me yet." He spun around and walked away.

You sighed anxiously and walked in. It was early so the red lights weren't exactly "red" but all the windows were shaded. So it wasn't too bright either.

"Haha... what is there a vampire too?" You joked, trying to make yourself comfortable in this situation. Bryan looked up at you and just said. "Close the door." And a shiver ran down your spine. You nodded your head and closed the door. While doing so you didn't realize how...at ease? You really were, right now. There was something about Bryan that made you feel so safe. This was all backwards to you.

He put his right hand out and implied with his index finger to come closer. You walk closer towards him with your cheeks feeling a little hot. "Yes... sir?"

Bryan's eyes rolled back as he subtlety bit on his lip. "Don't" he cleared his throat. "Don't fucking use that word you know what it does to me." Silence filled the air after he spoke those words. And his impatient eyes felt like daggers. "What are you waiting for," he asked. "Nod your head to show you understand."

You nodded your head as he directed. Your fingers begin to twiddle along with each other.

Bryan looked away from you and sighed. You felt a sting in your heart as he gave you a dismissive look. Why did it seem like he was annoyed with you...

He turned back to you and firmly stated, "I'm a demon, but you know that already. And judging from the lack of bruises on your wrist I'm guessing Chris gave you the 'touch'.

You confirmed with Bryan and said, "Yeah, so like what is he?"

Bryan put his hand on his hip. "He's an angel, America's sweetheart. Now I'm sure," Bryan waves his hands around while talking casually. "I'm sure you have tons of questions."

You nod your head in agreement.

"Thank you for nodding. But you don't need to worry about anything, alright? And if you can I'd minimize any form of conversations with him. Fuck that guy."

You step a little closer to him. "But Bryan he's your brother why would you say-" you paused as you felt another ache in your chest. You looked up at him slowly with a very hurt expression. "I-is this what you meant by 'collecting' me? Is this your attempt 'balancing' me? You just want me to... go to hell with you, is that why you don't want me talking to Chris?"

Bryan nodded his head. "Well no- no wait that's exactly it yeah. Look since you already know why don't you just sign this." He snapped and Instantly a paper was hovering in the air, along with a pen. "Sign this now and I can give you this every night of every day in hell with me." He put out his hand in hopes that you would grab it. His charming yet misleading smile seemed almost hypnotic. And the diamonds in his teeth put you in a trance. You wanted to give in to this beautiful moment, and stay with him forever.

But suddenly the spell broke. And anger flooded your face. You smacked his hand and pushed him back as hard as you could. It knocked him back a few steps.

He scoffed and pressed his tongue on the inside of his cheek. He let out a croak-like laugh before looking back up at you. "I'm only going to ask this once but, what. In the fuck. Was that?"

Bryan trailed his fingers to the buttons on his shirt. It seems as if he was unfastening it.

"What do you mean 'what was that'" You respond, trying to mock his voice. "You're trying to collect my soul and take me to hell. You're fucking crazy."

You turn around and head towards the door. But you were stopped by an abrasive hand on your shoulder. You gasped out of shock but within an instant, a hand covered your mouth.

Bryan was now directly lined up behind you. He whispered into your ear, "so you really won't miss this?" You assumed he was talking about the way he was holding onto you but... that wasn't the case.

It seemed like Bryan was way too happy to see you...

The feeling of him hardened on your ass, aroused you. Bryan smiled and swung you around to face him. He mumbled to himself "god you've got such a beautiful body." He brought his hand up in a familiar position, he was about to snap. And you knew what that meant

.
.
.