Chapter II: aftermath

As I was running from a plane which I've had been in the situation before in the past but it a lot scarier when your being Chased by a anthro se-71B that looks like a giant women...just why would someone make that? I thought to myself as I was running. But even though I'm pretty fast myself she was catching up to me and was getting even more closer. But as she was literally about to grab me I ducked under her getting a nice view of her big "assets on her chest, then getting back up and going a different direction.
"Missed me!" Yelling to her with a angry expression on her face.
"We're sending something choppers just get as far away from the base" I took my walkie talkie out of my pocket responding back " okay on it but we have a problem...."
"What's the problem? You didn't leave the stingray with out destroying it first right?" His voice had some worry in it." Actually about that... the ummm... detonator it malfunctioned" knowing that this was a lie since I did actual forget to destroy the stingray.

    "Well shit...." he said back "how much furth-
I was cut off mid sentence by the sr-71B landing in front of me causing me to fall on my back and quickly run in the other direction. "Hello again..." the plane said as I ran off "leaving so soon?"
"This is officially the weirdest day of my life!" I yelled back to her as she chased me down again but this time running.
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I said in my head as more anthro planes appeared. Then a sound of multiple helicopters followed by one of them hovering i screamed out loud "YES!" But my hopes were brought down when it was shot down causing it to pull up and then flip over break the helicopters blade sending it flying right passed me. "No!" As I ran towards the other one waiting but it quickly pulled up leaving me behind due to a normal F-22 raptor shooting at. " No wait for me you idiots!" I yelled at the pilot. Finally a helicopter was in my reach but then I felt something grab my leg pulling me away from it dragging me a crossed the dirt. Turning around see it the same plane that was chasing me before. "Can't I just catch a break!?" I said to her pissed off "Nope!" She replied.

But then luck was in my side when she was shot multiple times hiring her arm and leg causing her to drop me allowing me to running off signaling the helicopter to come back as I ran. As the helicopter got to a low level I grabbed on and was pulled up into it as the pilot took off. I laid there on the ground exhausted from running breathing hard and catching me breath.

( Time skip 2 months)

After the incident with the stingray and nearly getting captured I faced a new enemy...paper work. The one thing I dread the most, as I filled out a 3 paragraph report about the malfunction on the stingrays detonator making it up as I went on hoping that they'll believe it. Finally after 2 painful hours of writing I was finished sending it the engineers not evening knowing why I have to but I'm only told who to send it to and that's it. So leaving my computer open I went to my couch and laid there burnt out. But of course they send me more! So with a loud groan ignored it and left my room to blow of some steam and into the hallway walking to hanger 17 and entering it. Walking in I was greeted with my F-35 that I had painted red because if I'm gonna be called called the "Red Baron" might as well embrace it. Looking at it with its tally marks for all the kills I've gotten which of added up made 112 confirmed kills. Opening the cockpit I hoped in and closed it buckling up in the process.

(Time skip)

As I finally took off going to a spot where I like to go at night to do tricks with the F-35. But after doing some loppty loops, barrel rolls, and basically going into the air to the point the F-35 can't go anymore so that it falls down and then reactivating and taking off again, i noticed that something isn't right. I felt like I was being watching so I stopped what I was doing and looked around for a bit to see another anthro plane! "You gotta be kidding me." I said looking at the predator drone

So after confirming that it was a female

So after confirming that it was a female... I decided to play dumb and pretended to not to see her so that she thinks I didn't notice.

??? POV
As I followed the Red Baron watching him do tricks for a while he stopped and just flew forward. ???" Somethings off." "What is it?"
??? " he stopped doing tricks and is heading south." But I stopped when he went into a cloud and disappeared and didn't come out the other side which made me quickly look around for him.???" I lost hi-" I was city of when I heard the sound of knocking on glass and I looked up only to see that he's right above me upside down waving at me. "Please repeat again please repea-" that guy the other end was cut off and a different voice came on some how.
" ya know it's rude to ease drop on someone right." He just looked at as I though of a responds pretty nervous because I've heard a lot of stories about him and it's not every day you get to speak to someone who the most well know pilot in the world. "I-I...was ju-" " ya know what I'm gonna cut you some slack and let you go on one condition, don't come back in my air space." He said before trim back upwards and went behind me

Red Baron POV

She didn't seem to get the message so I decided to fire a missile purposely missing her. And then she got the message and left leaving me to head back to my base as well due to me being low on fuel.

(Time skip because yes!)

When I got back I headed to my room opening the door and heading to bed a falling asleep rather quickly.

( another chapter done and I will also be taking suggestions for the next chapter what should happen next should he be captured or something else let me know also this was 1122 words.)