part-1

28 May 2020

It's shows a girl jumping from bridge in hoogly. But God say's my child I'm giving you a chance to correct your
regretted mistake.

20 May 2016

She woke up from her bed hearing
Dadi and dida's fighting.
Sharmistha comes and say's get ready you have to go college.she is first shock then she remembers every thing slowly , then with determination to destroy her every enemy and to be perfect for her love.

She started to get ready and think how to destroy them.
After coming back from college and thinking a lot she came to a decision to stand on her feet.
So, swara goes to dida.

Dida: you look disturbed aya shoru
            What happened, swara could not tell her truth so.

Swara: Dida I want your help.
             Dida I want to start my own business for this I need some money and also wanna join MBA course.
For that I need money, jewellery and hoogly's house.(dida own's one more house in hoogly).

Dida: are you sure what you are doing?
    Swara:  100% sure dida you just help me and don't take any stress I will handle everything this time I will make you feel proud of myself.

Dida: ok if you have decided then let me talk to somi.

Swara: it's a humble request dida don't tell maa anything.

Dida: after seeing her determination she agreed after long convenience session of swara.

Swara: I love you dida you are the best.(she kiss her cheeks)

Dida: bas,bas I have lots of work to do.
           You go take rest.

NEXT DAY

Swara start her work in morning she goes to music college then . in  evening  MBA college .

(I am writing in brief what all she achieve in these years till laksh meeting.)

Like this 4year later

In these years swara has done many things swara has become a music sensation of the country without revealing her identity to the world.

Her company is India's no.1 company.
Besides that swara own her own music production,hotel chain,ngo's , orphanages , old-age homes ,IT companies, chain of restaurant ,
Schools, music college, fashion house.

Besides all these she have also learnt many things like Marshall arts, cooking, speaking french and Spanish language along with that she has become a company secretary and ownes a consultancy firm.

Swara now owned a mansion in Mumbai, a villa in Kolkata, and a penthouse in Singapore.
She have her own chopper.

Now, she is left with her revenge and waiting for her sanskar.