"He's also very loyal. He won't give up till we're out of here," Aquaria added.

"Anybody wanna say anything nice about that bird?" Angry asked with her arms crossed.

Everyone looked away from her and Aquaria cleared her throat as Varian started whistling, tapping his foot a bit.

"Well, shall we try looking for a new way to escape?" Aquaria asked and Rapunzel nodded.

"Yeah! Let's see if we can find an exit! Great thinking, Aqua!" Rapunzel smiled at her little sister.

💧

They searched for what felt like forever.

"No trapdoors, no secret passages, not even a hidden compartment," Rapunzel said after a while. "What kind of enchanted talisman is this?"

"Looks like we're gonna be here for the rest of our lives," Angry said as she looked at Rapunzel.

"I call this couch!" Catalina jumped onto the orange couch. "Hey! Maybe it won't be that bad."

"As long as I have Varian, it'll be fine," Aquaria said with a grin before she kissed Varian's lips, knowing that Angry and Catalina hated when she and Varian acted romantic around them.

"Ugh, I take it back. This is gonna be torture," Catalina said before she felt something under her pillow.

Aqua was laughing a bit as she looked at Varian who laughed as well, his cheeks dusted slightly pink. Varian leaned in to kiss Aquaria's forehead but he suddenly had a bird skull in his face.

"Hi, roomie! My name's Scully! I got a bone to pick with you!" Catalina changed her voice as she used the skull as a puppet.

"Let me try!" Angry said excitedly.

"Why? You wanna tickle everybody's funny bone?" Catalina spoke for Skully.

"Skully, shhh! Do you hear that?" Rapunzel asked and they all went silent.

They could hear Dwayne singing from outside the pendant.

"Oh, brother," Angry said as she put her hand on her head and dragged it down her face.

"Guys, don't you get it? If we can hear him, he can hear us! We just need to make our voices louder," Rapunzel said before she grabbed what looked like a glass funnel. "Hello!"

"Is someone there?" Dwayne asked.

"Listen you bone-headed weasel!" Angry shouted into the funnel after she snatched it from Rapunzel.

"Angry, give it back," Rapunzel said sternly as she took back the funnel.

"We are not going to get him to bring us to the sea by insulting him," Rapunzel said before she looked back up at the jewel.

"Something tells me he's not gonna do it if we ask him nicely either," Varian pointed out as he slung his arm around Aquaria's waist.

"You're right," Rapunzel agreed before thinking of something. "Dwayne! This is your subconscious!" She made her voice sound spooky.