《One》

NESSA

I woke up the next day not happy. I didn't want to go to my new school. I got up and went to the closet.

I grabbed a black crop top with a big skull picture on the front of it with some black ripped jeans and a black belt.

I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. I got out and put my clothes on. I dried my hair, brushed it. I put it into a messy bun and went downstairs with my phone.

"Morning Nessa" Roni said. "Morning Roni" I said walking into the kitchen and getting my breakfast on the plate. I ate my breakfast and went upstairs.

I brushed my teeth and grabbed my bag. I put my phone, charger and my books in my bag and went downstairs. I put my black boots on and went out to my car and waited for Roni. She came out and got in the passenger's seat. I drove off after starting the car.

*time skip*

I parked at the school. We got out of the car and went to the principal's office. We got our schedules and we had the same classes. We went to our first class which was ELA.

I like ELA but it's not my favorite. My favorite class is Math. We sat in the back and started class. They did the whole new kid thing. Then we started the lesson.

*lunch time*

I walked in the lunch room with Roni and we sat at a table. Then 5 boys walked in. One had curly hair, one had short brown hair, one had rosy cheeks, one with blond hair and the last one had blondish hair.

They sat at the tall tables. I looked at Roni and she smiled at me. We continued eating. Then the bell rang and we left the lunch room.

*big time skip*

It was the end of the day and I was at my locker. I grabbed my stuff and closed it. I havent met those guys I saw from lunch today yet. I went to my car and saw them as I walked to it. I got in and then saw Roni walk out and looked for me.

She couldn't find me so I honked the horn. She soon saw me and ran over. So I ride a black camaro.

CORBYN

I heard a honk. We all looked and saw a black camaro and a girl running to it. She got in and then the car drove away.

"Yo. Whoever is driving that car must be rich" Jack said. "Did you guys here about those 2 new girls. Apparently one of them is a tomboy" Zach said.

"Heh. Not my type. You guys can have her" I told them. "C'mon Corbyn. Give her a chance" Jonah said. I rolled my eyes. "I'm leaving. C'mon Dani" I grabbed his hand and went to the car.

He lives with me because his parents fight and he wanted to stay with one of us. Daniel and I are really close so he decided to stay with me.

He hasn't seen his parents in years. They never even came looking for him which made me really mad. We got in the car and I drove off. I parked in the driveway and we went inside. I went upstairs and put different clothes on.

I took my shirt off and then saw a girl next door. She had long hair with a tie dyed tank top. She has blue ripped jeans.

I grabbed a tank top and put it on. She saw me and her eyes widened. Daniel walked in. "Hey dude. Um. What do you want to do today?" He asked. "I dont know" I said.

RONI

I looked out my window and saw a hot guy standing in his room. He had black jeans with a white tank top.

Then another guy walked in. He had a black beanie on with a black shirt with some white design on the front with black jeans.

I opened my window and looked down to the ground. Then I felt someone watching me. I looked and saw them staring at me.

The guy with the beanie gave me a light smile. I smiled back. My mom walked in. "Dinners ready" she said. "Ok" she left.

I was about to close the window when their window opened. I saw them standing at the window. "Yes?" I asked. "Roni!" Nessa yelled.

"Coming!" I yelled. "I have to go. I'll talk to you guys later" I closed the window and walked downstairs.

DANIEL

"Damn she's cute" "Yeah yeah yeah" I said. I closed the window. I went to my room. 'Roni'bI used my phone and then Corbyn came in. "Dinner's ready" he said. "Ok" I got up and we went downstairs.

We ate dinner and then went upstairs. Then Corbyn came into my room. "Roni wants to talk" he said. "Ok" I got up and we went to his room.

She was standing at her window. I stood by our window. "So. Who are you?" She asked. "I'm Daniel" "I'm Corbyn" "Are you guys brothers?" She asked.

"Nope. Friends" I said. "Yeah. His parents always argue and he wanted to move in with one of us. Hes closest to me so he decided he wanted to stay with me. Hes been staying with me for years. His parents havent looked for him. Which makes me pissed" he said.

"Wow. That sucks" she said. "Roni! I need to talk to you!" I heard another girl that sounded like her age yell from downstairs. "Gotta go. My sisters calling me" she said. "Bye Roni" we said.

"Bye" she said and closed her window. We closed his window and I went to my room. I laid down and used my phone.

*time skip*

It was time to go to bed. I got up and got ready. I laid down and fell asleep.

That's it for the first chapter. Bye bye

Never Thought I'd Fall In Love With You [Completed]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara