Hoodie <3

(not edited)
pov: bakugou's
(note: they're already together.)

As I walked out of my house for school I was hit with a cold breeze making me shiver. Even though I just got outside I felt like my fingers were frozen. I continued to walk down the sidewalk dealing with the temperature.

Once I got down to the spot me and my half n' half boyfriend would meet up, I stood there waiting still, freezing. Once he finally arrived after what felt like forever he noticed me without a hoodie.

"What are you doing...?" he gave me and disappointed expression. "You're going to catch a cold." I rolled my eyes at his comment "I don't get sick." He took his hoodie off and replied "Oh yeah? Then explain two weeks ago."

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes and I shoved the hoodie into his arms. "What if you get cold?" I kinda felt bad but tried not to show it. He just gave me the -b*tch who do you think I am?- and pointed to his fire side.

"Oh right.. I KNEW THAT... I was testing you" I said getting a bit flustered which made him chuckle. "Come on, let's get going." He said starting to walk as I put on the hoodie and followed after him, I was trying to hide how flustered I was but I almost lost it when I smelt the hoodie.

It was so warm and comfy, I would never admit it but I'm glad he have this to me. Once we got to class I sat down and immediately started to get bothered by my extras. "Bakugou? Where'd you get the hoodie?" Mina smirked at me as the hoodie said 'Icyhot'.

"Shut it pink cheeks" I rolled my eyes. Then mr. worm walked in and we started the class. I got glances the whole class and I almost started attacking people but I tried to stay calm or I would lose a bet with Shoto.

~flash back~

I cuddled my head into Shotos chest while his arms wrapped around me. "Are you comfortable angry Pomeranian?" He chuckled out. "Who are you calling angry Pomeranian?" I snapped back with attitude lifting my head from his chest to lock eyes with the slightly taller monotone boy.

"Well you never seem to stop yelling at people.. unless it's me." He smirked. "Pffft no I don't." I denied his accusation. "Oh really?" He looked at me in disbelief. "Yeah.." I looked down before locking eyes again.

"Then I bet you can't go a week without yelling or attacking people." I looked at him trying to find out if he was joking or not. "Fine. What do I get when I win?" He took a second to think. "You get extra time to be mean to Midoriya, but I have to monitor it."

"Deal." I said in a bit of a pout. "Are you pouting Katsuki?" He smiled at me. "No." I said a little to quickly. "Okay" he laughed and gave me a peck on the forehead as I went back to cuddling him.

~end of flashback~

Once class ended I got up and walked to lunch. "You liking my hoodie?" I almost jumped out of my skin when Shoto popped up out of no where. "Yes, I am." I smirked, he looked me up and down and commented "it looks good on you" he winked. I rolled my eyes and walked to my lunch table.

~time skip~

I left the school and started my walk. "Warm?" Once again scaring the sh*t out of me Shoto pops up out of thin air. "Yeah, maybe next time give me a warning before sneaking up on me" I gave him an eye roll. "Where's the fun in that?"

I felt truly attacked. "Do you wanna lose an arm?" I threatened. "Depends, which arm you gonna take?" I playfully rolled my eyes at him "shut it Icyhot."

"You know you love me." He smirked as we stopped at the spot we meet up and say bye at the end of the day. "You're lucky." I chuckled a bit before waving as we went out separate ways.

______
Words: 715
Sorry it's a short chapter :/ but I just had an idea after listening to a song. Anyways, bye!