Werewolves

Isis waited for the minutes to tick by. Her thoughts on only that of the fight, rapping, tapping, rap-a-rap-tap, she piddled her fingers on her desk the clock tick-tocking. The final bell rang and she ran, she ran like the wolf she was down to the park. I got here way too early. I guess I’ll just…nevermind she has wings. Here she comes.

“Hello little tweety-bird, so I was thinking and all and I came to a decision.” She smirked up the sides of her mouth.

“You can think?” River retorted in a way that made Isis clench her fits.

“Yes, much better than you. I decided that we will fight. The winner picks what they want to know for example you must be wondering about my relationship with Aisha. It goes back long ago, and you must be wondering about the train and operation Decease. I wish to know about…certain things. So we fight, the winner gets the information that they wish for. What do you think?”

“It’s a stupid idea thought by a stupid person.” But I really wish to know…. I’ll find another way if I must.

“Oh, too bad. You don’t really have a choice.” Isis shrugged and before you could blink she was behind River, her arm choking River’s neck. River took Isis’s arm and flung Isis over her shoulders and on to her back. Leaping up Isis came and kicked River in the stomach knocking her on her butt. Isis came over and stepped on River’s chest knocking her down. River grabbed Isis’s foot and tugged her to the ground and rolled on top of her. Isis punched River’s face and was about to swing again when something stopped her. Isis swirled around to kick whoever stopped. She stopped her kick mid-way when she saw it was Vincent.

“Isis, what the hell do you think you’re doing?!”

“Getting information my way.”

“But you’re bleeding and Efil is worried sick about you. Ted’s got a fever and won’t take his medicine. Come back home, now.” Isis stared at Vincent and looked back at River. Another tweety came, the named Tish, to pick up River. They were both bleeding. Isis stared back at River and spat.
“This isn’t over.”