Part 22

SARA POV

I stabbed jimin with burden on my chest, imagining how could a wife kill his own husband. I pushed him away from my embrace. I could see his teary eyes filled with disappointment. He tried to stand properly but he tripped. I immediately grabbed his bloody body and placed him on the bed.

Jimin: s...a.r

Me: It is park sara, oh no sorry, sara noor.
Folding my arms, i looked at jimin with stern eyes.

Me: Where should I start from?
I placed my index finger on his chin, meeting his gaze

Me: Where should I start from? I placed my index finger on his chin, meeting his gaze

His teary sparkling eyes made me regret my decision. But I mustered up my courage and gulped all my emotions. I kissed him, while taking out the knife from his back, earning a scream from his mouth.

Me: Don't worry, I stabbed in the perfect place so that you can hear my words and feel everything you have done to me. You won't die soon.

Jimin: w..h.y?

Me: shut up and let me speak.
I paced towards the room back and forth while speaking.

Me: When did taehyung joined your group?

Jimin looked at me with confusing eyes, wanting to hear further.

Me: let me tell you, wait. Come in.

Jimin pov

I inverted my gaze towards the door, curious of the person. I was shocked to see the waiter wearing mask. He was the one who served us last night. He came and stood beside sara, making me more peculiar. He removed his mask revealing taehyung.

I was feeling many emotions at a time

I was feeling many emotions at a time. My mind was going through a lot. My back hurted, my wife betrayed me, my bestfriend was not there for me, but on the other side i felt like i deserved this.

Sara pov

Me: come taehyung

I gestured him.