chapter 2

1863
Melodys pov
It has been a year since Maria has turned me, we have gotten close and she has become like a mother figure to me, I train her newborns and control what they do all with my mind. Maria, Lucy and nettie went out looking for somebody else to “join” her newborn army, I suspect that they should be back soon.
Time skip
Maria and the others have finally come back and the person they changed looked to be an officer of the confederate army, i bet that i had made his uniform. I couldn’t really see his face he was standing further behind than the others.
“Welcome back mother. I see you found someone of interest to you.” I greeted in a tired tone. 
“Daughter come meet my mate.” Maria said with a mischievous glint in her eyes. I already know that this wasn’t her real mate, her real mate had already been killed in previous wars, she was just using this person for whichever gift he has just as she was doing with me, i didn’t mind that i was being used i already had a plan to escape i just needed to find the right person to help me. I started to walk towards my “mother” and her new “mate” but the minute our eyes met i knew that he was truly my mate but he doesn’t know it yet.