خمسة

kobal:
i woke up at jahseh's place, fuck i'm probably gonna get him in trouble. i hope i'll be able to talk to my dad about it and convince him to spare jahseh.. or maybe mandy covered for me, i hope that's the case. i'm pretty sure she's my mom's replacement.. but i don't mind, my mom isn't right for my dad and my dad isn't right for my mom, i don't blame them for splitting up, and mandy seems to make him happy . i just hope they don't have kids together, i already have a younger brother and he's starting to hate me over a misunderstanding. anyways, i should be going. i have no school today so it doesn't matter that i woke up at 1:00 in the afternoon :/ i sat up and jahseh still had his arm wrapped around my waist, how cute. i gently remove his arm from around me and get up, i stretch and put on my pants and shirt. he groans and wakes up "kumi? where are you going?" he asked in a raspy voice. "i should be going home, unless you want me to stay?" i said , he nodded and patted the side of his bed for me to lay back down. i take off my jeans but leave my shirt on and lay down next to him. he stares at my face and caresses it. i turn away because i start to feel insecure.. but he makes me turn back around, "kumi." "jahseh" "you're beautiful" i scoff, "thank you.. lying isn't a good trait you know" he mock slaps me on my cheek . "shush , you don't see yourself the way i do" i shrug and say nothing.
—a few hours later—
it's now 6 pm. "jahseh." i say . he sits up, "yeah" i kiss him on the cheek "can you take me home?" he nods and gets up to get dressed . i put my pants and shoes on and put my hair up. he throws on some red shorts and a striped shirt with some slides , "let's go?" i nod and we head out. as soon as i get home my father is having yet another meeting.
(a/n kumi is pronounced koomie)
i walk inside and everyone's attention is turned towards me. i shrug and walk to the kitchen. jahseh stays in the living room where the meeting is . i sit down at the dining room table where i'm able to see everyone , including jarad.. i feel bad for ditching him for jahseh but he gave mixed signals and then fucked some bitch while i was with him in some random trap house where he was supposed to be doing "business" he waves at me with a low hand and gives me a small smile. i smile back and then put my head down on the table . the meeting commences and i just listen . mandy pops up after around 30 minutes and scares the ever living shit out of me. "kobal" i turn around quickly "i- mandy..?" "were you with jahseh last night and all of today?." i nod. she chuckles, "okay. i covered for you with your father. i convinced him that you made a lil girl friend at school and you wanted to spend the night with her. i also told him that jahseh would be bringing you home from the girls house so that he wouldn't be suspicious when you two showed up together" she said. i look down at the ground and smile, "thank you." i reply. mandy rubs my shoulders and goes over to the fridge and grabs out some rum , frozen strawberries and lemon juice. i observe her as she gets the blender out from the cabinet and puts all of the ingredients in. i pull out my phone and take a few selfies , i had no real reason other than to post them on my story and try to look like a pretty bitch. mandy came over to me after 5 minutes and handed me a glass full of the concoction she made, "it's a strawberry daiquiri" she said. i looked at her confused, "just don't tell your dad" i smiled and we toasted and drank. you could taste the rum but it didn't taste bad . i went through 3 and she went through 6 , we both stumbled up the stairs as the whole crew watched us. mandy and i went into my room and laid on the bed laughing. we started talking about life and it lead to the subject of her and my father. "so , what do you think of your father?" she asked me. i shrugged , "he wasn't there for half of my life .. but he still means a lot to me. i just wish he would've taken me with him instead of leaving me with my mom." mandy nodded in an understanding way. "how did you feel when your mother married your step dad?" i shrugged, "he's an asshole. but she was happy so i decided to ignore it" she frowned, "i'm sorry kobal. that's shitty" i nodded , "it's whatever i'm not there anymore." mandy smiled and laid back down. she took out her phone and took a picture with me . i asked her to send it to me and she did. i decided to post it since i hadn't posted on ig in a while.