اثنان

- jarad and i walked around the school, deciding to ditch, but just for today . we left campus and walked towards a house . "w-where are we going?" i asked , trying to contain the nervousness i was feeling . "one of my places.." he said as he grabbed my hand and we rushed across the street. i blushed as i glanced down at our hands. we got across the street and he still held on. we walked up to the house and he looked at me. "if anyone asks you're with me .. this is just for business aight? if you get bothered or anything come to me and we can leave ." i nodded , "okay.. can i just stay by your side ..?" i responded . "i mean yeah, as long as -.. you know what i shouldn't be exposing Drecona to you, just come with me and keep your hand with mine." he said as we walked inside . i looked around at multiple people , they all glanced at me and turned to Jarad. "who's this?" one of the guys asked. "she's fine." another one added . "step off, this is drecona's kid and she's here with ME" jarad said to both of them . i bit my lip and tried to conceal myself . "drecona has a kid??" i heard them mumbling to one another .
i followed jarad into the basement . "you can wait here or come with me. but never tell your dad that you saw this." he said. i knew that i wouldn't tell my dad anything anyways so i agreed and followed him. when we walked in i saw a female . she had face tattoos and lots of piercings. she had pretty dyed blue hair . "J!" she exclaimed as she got up and put her hands on his shoulders. "don't be late next time" she said through her teeth. i hid behind jarad and hoped she wouldn't see me, she had a visible gun on her . they had a small conversation while i stood there messing around with my fingers trying to keep myself distracted. it worked until jarad sat down and i made eye contact with the woman. her eyes widened and i felt the urge to run but my legs froze and i was stuck. "who the fuck are you?! and how did you get in here?" she said while pulling her gun on me. i panicked but it didn't show on the outside , all i did was stand there with a lump in my throat . "woah woah woah, chill out Soniek" jarad said as he stood up and blocked me from her aim. "who is she J? this is a private meeting" she groaned. "drecona's daughter, i'm keeping an eye on her don't do anything stupid" he said while grabbing my hand and sitting me down on his lap since there was only one chair. i blushed at his actions and kept quiet . Soniek glared at me then told me to leave. "get out" she told me . jarad looked at her with frustration "why?" he asked. she said nothing and stood up. she came to me, "get out now, i don't care if you're drecona's kid or not . leave" she hissed in my face. jarad pushed her slightly . "chill out Soniek" he scolded. she shot him a look and i got up and left the room, sitting on a couch outside the door. a couple of the guys from upstairs were now down here playing darts and pool. they looked me up and down a couple times, making me uncomfortable, i bit my lip to attempt to ease my anxiety . i looked down at the ground and stared into space avoiding contact with anyone , that was until this one guy sat next to me. "what's up ma?" he asked with a smirk. i scooted away slightly. "ahah heyy.." i trailed off. "what's your name?" he asked while nudging closer , putting his arm around my shoulder. i felt the lump in my throat appear again "m-my name is luminosity.." i replied "but people around here call me kobal.." i added. "cute" he said with a smile . not gonna lie he was kinda cute but i wasn't interested.. "so uh what's your name..?" i asked. "i'm adam." he said as he got closer , resting his hand on my thigh. "vro, back up" i heard another guy say. my head shot up in his direction . he was HOT. "step off jah, she not claimed, right?" he asked. i was honest and shook my head no. he grinned "see" he raised his eyebrow at "jah" . he shook his head and smacked adam in the side of the head. "don't do stupid shit, you may not have heard but she's drecona's kid. you could get killed for pulling fuck shit" he said as adam's grin turned to a frown of frustration. "PuLLiNg fUcK sHiT" he mocked. "shut up jahseh , drecona doesn't have to know" he shrugged. jahseh huh? i thought to myself . he was fine no cap but jarad exists, who says i have a chance with either of them anyways. jahseh looked at me, "luminosity was it?" he asked , holding his hand out for me to shake , "uh.. yeah..but you can call me kobal, everyone else does" i replied with a nervous smile . "maybe i wanna be different" he smirked. Adam rolled his eyes and removed his hand from my thigh as jahseh sat in between us. "is it okay if i sit here?" he asked. i nodded . we made small conversation and then i heard moaning.. from the room soniek and jarad were in. i instantly decided i didn't wanna be there and stood up. jahseh got up with me, "wanna go home?" he asked. i nodded with a frown . he grabbed keys off of the coffee table placed in front of the couch and we went out to the car parked out front. "rolls royce?" i asked with raised eyebrows. "yeah, got it last week." he shrugged . "nice.." i said as we got in. "so how old are you?" i asked while we pulled out of the driveway. "17." "oh? when's your birthday?" "nah if you one of those astrology girls you ain't knowing shit" he said as he gave a small smile. "no i just wanna know how much older you are than me.. my birthday isn't until october 18th..i'm only 16." i said . "oh yeah, my birthday is january 23rd." he replied "one year and a couple months or so, not that bad" he said. "mind if i make a quick stop?" he asked . i shrugged "no not really.." he nodded "aight" . he pulled to a corner store and got out of the car, grabbing a bag from the center console and going to the back of the store near the garbage cans. i observed him as he walked back there until i lost sight of him . i waited for a few minutes then i heard gun shots. i flinched at the noise . "what the fuck" i whispered to myself . i saw jahseh come back from behind the building and he got in the car "what was that??" i asked , he said nothing. "jahseh?" i asked. he gritted his teeth. "he tried to short me on-..  never mind, nobody's dead , just warning shots, don't worry about it" he said . i followed his instructions and let it go. we drove to another parking lot and he put a stack of cash in the console, adding it to more that was already there. i looked at him and at the money. "drugs.?" i asked . he ignored me and shook his head. "don't worry about it aight?" . i said nothing and looked out the window. my first day here and i've already fallen for the wrong guy and been involved with a drug run? wow not too shabby. we drove for a bit more and we got to near the school. "you go here?" i asked. he nodded "yuh, you too?" he asked i nodded back. "i ain't see you today? you a junior??"  "yeah, i ditched with jarad.." i said in a low voice . "what's wrong?" he asked , noticing the change in my voice . i shook my head, "nothing" "okay" he said.
     we eventually got to my house and i got out of the car, he got out with me . "i'm gonna talk to your dad. here's my number , just don't mention our "relations" to him or mandy." he said while writing his number on my forearm. i agreed to it and put his number in my phone . we went inside and instantly mandy came to me. "hello kobal" she smiled. "i prepared you a snack"she said handing me a plate of fruit . my favorite.. "thanks.." i said while sitting at the table. i looked at jahseh and he smirked. he sat down on the couch as mandy went to get my dad from the basement. i ate some pineapple and observed my fathers interactions with jahseh, then i heard another car pull up and i walked over to the window. it was jarad. i put my fruit in the fridge and went out to the back patio , sitting and watching the sunset . then i got a text from jahseh.

i never open up to people

i never open up to people. jarad knows a bit about me though. but i thought him and soniek were just doing "business". after about an hour i decided to go inside. i walked through the living room and i see about 6 guys, including jarad , jahseh & adam... great. i glare at jarad and he mouthed "what's up with you?" i ignored him and went upstairs. i went to my room and flopped onto my bed, only i didn't wanna sleep yet so i went to take a shower, but that meant i had to walk through the living room again since my bathroom wasn't in service yet due to faulty pipes... oh well. i went downstairs and met mandy halfway . "are there towels in the bathroom?" i asked. she nodded and walked past me, i went into the living room, looking at the boys, i smirked to myself as i entered the bathroom. i locked the door and began undressing, i put my hair in a bun and started the shower, waiting for the water to get warm. the bathroom down here was really pretty, it was all black, including the counter tops . the shower had a pretty glass door. i grabbed baby oil and a brand new razor out of the drawer next to the sink and got in the shower. i let the warm water surround my body for a small amount of time before taking my hair down and washing it, i used really good smelling shampoo and conditioner and then washed my body. i lathered my legs in baby oil and shaved them . after i finished shaving i got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my hair , rubbing it to dry it off, then i wrapped it around my body , it was actually quite revealing but i didn't care. i threw my clothes down the laundry shoot and turned off the light before leaving the bathroom. i walked out into the living room , my towel slightly slid down revealing more of my cleavage , i glanced at both jahseh and jarad and made my way upstairs. they kept their eyes glued to me until i was out of sight.  after i got to my room and wrapped the towel around my hair and grabbed a sports bra from my drawer, i put on a pair of lace panties and slid on a pair of shorts with the words "good luck" plastered on the back. i didn't bother putting a shirt on since this is my house. i went down to the kitchen again to grab my fruit from earlier , i noticed my father wasn't in the room this time, i assumed he was in his "office" downstairs. i got the fruit out of the fridge and put it on the counter while i looked for a fork in the dishwasher, i bent down and suddenly i felt someone's hand on my lower back, i shot up and slapped them without thinking, then i noticed it was jarad . "ugh." i groaned . "ouch what was that for ?" he said in his deep voice . i shrugged , "how was your "business" today" i asked with a slight attitude.
he sighed and rubbed his forehead , "listen i-" "save it J" jahseh cut him off. i took a bite of my pineapple and watched this play out . "aye listen jah i'm tryna explain myself so chill the fu-" "nah you listen, don't be leading her on like you did to evangeline" jahseh said . my eyebrows raised , evangeline huh? i sat there eating my watermelon and pineapple while they slightly argued . "kumi and i are friends jahseh" "and so are we so what's the deal??" " i'm trying to explain myself about the whole soniek situation" "oh y'all still fucking huh?" i tried to hide my laughter , he really exposed him like that . "shut up. we just business partners aight!" jarad said in a slightly bold voice. i giggles and they both looked at me, i shut my mouth and looked down. "aaanyyywaaayyss" i dragged out . "we're all friends here right?" i said in a sarcastic upbeat voice. they both rolled their eyes and i smiled . "listen hit me up tomorrow so i can meet you at school okay?" jahseh said . i nodded and jarad looked at me "hit me up not him okay?" i shrugged "what's done is done" we all stood there looking at each other having some little conversations until my father walked in. "J , JAHSEH, GET AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER, NO CONTACT UNLESS YOURE OUTSIDE OF MY HOUSE" he shouted. i looked at him and gave him a l o o k. he looked down. "unless kobal is good with you guys talking to her , but ko, if you have a problem with ANYONE you come to ME" he said as he walked back into the living room.
  "how'd you do that??" jarad asked me. i shrugged "i get what i want i guess." i flicked him in the forehead and he scowled at me. "goodnight" i said to both of them, i high fived jarad and jahseh pulled me into a tight hug, i hugged him back . "goodnight" he whispered softly . i blushed and looked at jarad . "see you guys at school tomorrow" i said while i walked upstairs.
i fell asleep right as i laid down.

A/N: yooo this was actually written like 2 weeks ago, oops but pls vote if you liked it :)