The Quiet Tsunami

April 18

"Heey Tsunami!!" A tall blonde called walking towards me."Uh its Suany not tsunami." She handed me a red envelope."Its an invite to chelsea's party shes having it at Red Light." I looked in the envelope."Thanks." I say looking up to see she's already gone. Mirian ran up and snatched the envelope out of reach."Are you gonna go?"she asked giving the envelope back. "Um no I promised Daniel we'd hang out tonight."We continued walking to our 4th block."Oh but you have to come.This is gonna be one of the most smashin parties,besides I cant go alone." "But  I--"'But nothing you have to come, you can hang out with Daniel any other night." "Ok I'll go."  "Good where something nice,I'll pick you up at 8."she say finally turning the hall to her class.

"Suany." Daniel says as we embraced one another.He grabbed my hand leading me towards his car."So I was thinking we should see either Easy A or Due Dates." "Aah Daniel I'm sorry but can we do that some other night? I actually have plans with Mirian."He dropped his hand from mine."You Keep doing this." "Doing what?" "Ditching me for her!" 'No I don--" "Yea you do and i'm sick of it .If you wanta hang with her then fine,but I dont think we should be friends anymore.He got in his car and drove off leaving me standing in an empty lot.

8:46pm

"So you ready to go in?" she asked brushing the remaining tears off my cheeks."Yea I guess."