The Quiet Tsunami

Loud music blaring from every speaker,red and green lights flashing,and sweaty bodies all cramped together in motion.My kind of fun.I push my way over to Mirian and Andy at the bar. "Why aren't you dancing ?!" I yell over the music.She stood up and said something I couldn't make out.After Andy led her into the crowd."Here is your drink ma'am." I look over at the bartender." Uh I didnt order a drink." "Your friend Mandy paid for it she told me to give it to you." "Mirian?" "Yea I think thats her name."And with that she went iff to talk to another girl. I dont see anything wrong with drinking it so.I picked up the glass and chugged down the Incredible Hulk. After about two more of those I was wasted. Body Shots by Kaci Battaglia had began playing as I made my way back into the crowd. This really hot dirty blonde began dancing with me. Danger Radio's Slow dance with a stranger played.We inched closer to oneanother any closer and we might've kissed. Everything became hot and heavy and the last thing I remember was us kissing on the dancefloor.The next day I woke up in one of the booths at the club with a killer headache. One of the employees started yelling at me to leave along with 3 other people.I really couldn't take the volume so I ihurriedly grabbed my things and left. Halfway down the sidewalk I Realized that I Had no Idea how I was going to get home. Damn its already 5. Mom is gonna be pissed.I continued to walk aimlessly down the street.

After about 30 minutes of searching I found a phone and called one of my old friends to pick me up. At first Aaron reluctant to do so,but then she eventually came. The drive was awkward.

I checked the time before I knocked on the door. There was no use trying to sneak in since I knew she'd be awake and probably found out I wasnt in bed by now. When she opened the door I could tell she was angry.Before I could even step foot in the house she said"You do know what time it is right?" She spoke with ease."Yea I'm sorry ." "I was worried shitless about you and all you can say is sorry!" She began to yell.I walked completely in the house and shut the door before I spoke."I am sorry." "You could have called " "I spent the night at Mirian's and left my phone here." " Well why didnt you just call from her house?" " I didnt think of it , i forgot." With a disdainful look she walked pass me and into the kitchen i took that as a chance to escape. I went to my room. It's about 6:50 I still have enough time to get ready for school and be able to catch the bus.

It was 7:21 and was done getting ready and since I had time I called Mirian.No answer. I called three more times before going to catch the bus. Why had she left me lastnight and why is she not picking up her phone.Hopefully she'll be at school today.The bus drive was silent but we'd finally reached our destination.

I was putting my bag in my locker when Chelsea came over "Where 'd you go last night?"she asked "I didn't go anywhere last night I was at the club the whole time .Where's you go " "Mirian had suggested we all go over to Andy's house to drink. She said she couldn't find you and assumed you left early ." "Mmhm right.So where is she now?" "I havent seen her since last night." The bell Rang loud. "Uh talk to you later kay."

I changed my clothes and got ready for practice to begin. " Okay now that everyones here partner up and start drill one.If I catch you lacking you will be running 5 laps around the field." I walked across the field towards Daniel.I was going to have to face him sooner or later."Hi." I managed to whisper out. He looked up from tieing his shoe. It didnt look like he was to happy to see me."What do you want Suany?" his reply was cold. "I um was wondering if you'd be my partner." "I already have a partner." He got and brushed pass me without looking back. Looking around the field I noticed everyone was all partnered up except Jason Masidol. Halfway through practice I begin notice Daniel starring at Jason and I from time to time. "You two going out?" "Who?'I say confused. "You and Daniel who else?" "No" saying no brought a bit of sadness in me. "Ok do you want to go this college party with me Sunday?" "Yea." "Cool "

Mirian Hadnt showed up to school Friday and I havent spoken to her since Chelsea's party.

By the time Sunday had come I was so nervous and excited.I'd never been to a college party.I told my mom that I'd be having a study session at the library with Aaron. Tonight is going to be awesome.

Capriate: Atleast thats what I thought