1.4

'it's my vagina!"

'it's my vagina!"

one month after jacksons very popular proposal and meave was still with the boy. sean on the other hand tried to avoid any talk or sight of the couple it hurt the boys poor heart and charlie was determined to do anything to help her brother past this.

charlie had also claimed that her and otis have been a non exclusive couple, they hadn't made anything official but they sure did like to act like it. the girl was at her locker talking to some of the swim girls about their upcoming meet.

otis passed by watching the girl in her short skirt and long sleeve shirt that was basically covered by his jacket that she still had. he would be lying if he said he didn't miss that jacket but thought it looked better on her knowing it was his.

he watched as ruby grabbed the girl by the arm, and pulled her into one of the girl bathrooms. charlie stumbled into the bathroom as ruby kicked some girls out locking the door, "it's my vagina?" she told the girl making her frown, "what?"

"the vigina it's mine, it was a harsh week i wasn't feeling like myself," ruby whined out charlie felt sad for the girl she knew she wanted to keep her reputation and this would definitely ruin it for sure.

"i have money, here, just get rid of it by the assembly tomorrow!" she threw the money in the girls arms unlocking the bathroom before she could walk out though charlie stopped her. "no ruby, keep your money, ill figure it out." ruby nodded sighing deeply, charlie walked out first looking for otis.

otis was in the hallway walking alone when the girl swept in and greeted him, "the viginas rubys shes paying us to get rid of it," the girl lied looking up at otis who looked down confused.

"wait how is this a clinic thing?" he asked, charlie sighed like it was obvious "it's a vagina love, we deal with those things." she smiled making otis nod kinda getting it. "okay but i can't do after school, i have a thing with eric and sean, which is why i was looking for you, we need a ride to this show we go to every year- and you have your license and a car, help?" the girl thought for a moment, she did have her license and her dad did just give her a car.

charlie watched as otis opened his locker before nodding "alright i can give you ride as long as you help with the vagina problem." she smiled up at him he just smiled back "deal," she leaned up and pecked the boys lips, "i have to go tell meave ill text you, oh wait almost forgot do me a favor and talk to sean hes a bit down today." otis gave a thumbs up smiling at her as she smiled back before running off her boots cladding against the floors.

the four of them were walking towards the room were a few students play this weird game and dressed up or something. "tom baker," charlie looked at the boy whos hood was covering most of his face. "what mortals dare enter our domain?" he asked in an ominous voice not breaking whatever character he was playing. sean scrunched his face up, no one could possibly take a game this serious.